News

A/N: I think that I'll stop labeling the days now that the party is over. Although, I think I might skip around a bit, just to get to Clari's baby and stuff like that~tato .3. ALSO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY: TATTOOS AND FLOWERS!!!! PLEAAASE ITS REALLY GOOD!

Dan's P.O.V.

When my alarm went off, I quickly shut it off, because I didn't want to wake up Phil. I looked over, and saw that he had left some clothes for me, with a note that said "Sorry if the're too small :)." I put them on, and they were a bit small. Especially the shirt. I tucked it into the jeans he left me, and went to the kitchen. Since Phil told me I could eat whatever for breakfast, I helped myself to a bowl of cereal. Since I had my first class at 10, and it was 9:30, I left, leaving a note that said, "Thanks for the clothes and breakfast -Dan."

Phil's P.O.V.

I woke up at about 10:30, and went to see if Dan had gotten the clothes I'd set out for him. He did. I put away the air mattress, and put Dan's pj's in a folded pile in the room. I went to the kitchen, and saw a piece of paper on the table. I smiled at the note, and helped myself to some cereal as well. I found a "Friends" marathon on TV, so I decided to watch that for a while.

~

Dan's P.O.V.

At 4:55, when Chelsea and I were finishing up with a complicated routine for her next recital, Phil walked in. He sat down on the piano bench and patiently waited until 5. When the clock buzzer went off and Chelsea left, Phil walked over.

"Thanks so much for letting me crash and everything," I said to Phil.

"It was nothing," Phil said.

"So, getting to dancing, I've actually scheduled you a recital. In two weeks. With Chelsea as your partner," I said.

"YOU WHAT?! REALLY?! THANKS SO MUCH!" Phil said.

"Anytime."

"I was trying to get a spot in a recital over the weekend, but no one wanted me. But, what about her partner?" Phil asked.

"He couldn't put up with Chelsea anymore; his girlfriend was getting too jealous of him dancing with someone else," I said.

"Oh."

"So, lets get to it! I was thinking we should just dive right into the routine, and see how you do."