Hospital

A/N: Hey guys! This chapter was written by tato :3

Phil's P.O.V. (Still) Thursday Night

I stood up, and grabbed my coat. I tried to pull my injured arm through the sleeve, but a searing pain in my wrist stopped me. I put it on halfway, and followed Dan outside, who'd already gotten a taxi.

"We need to get to the nearest hospital. Drive," said Dan to the driver. He really put the pedal to the metal, going faster than most taxis I'd ridden in.

"You know, you didn't have to d-"

"Yes I did. It's my payment for letting me stay over," Dan said, nodding. I shrugged.

~

Dan's P.O.V.

The hospital was very clean and white, with lots of nurses bustling around. We went to the counter, and the nurse said,

"Do you have an appointment?"

"NO! This is the Emergency Room. For EMERGENCIES," I said.

"Oh, silly me. I'm used to being in a doctor's office; they just transferred me here. Now, what's the nature of your emergency?" asked the ditzy nurse.

"Um, I think I either broke or sprained my left wrist, because I'd...fallen," Phil piped up.

"Ok, we'll call you in when there's an open slot. Have a seat," she said, gesturing to the puke colored spinny chairs. We sat down, and Phil instantly started spinning. His chair was a bit squeaky, which really bugs me. I stared at him. He stopped.

~

Phil's P.O.V.

I guess there was a lot of more important emergencies ahead of us, so we waited about an hour until they called us into a room. I had to explain to the doctor what happened, leaving out the part that Matt pushed me down. They led me into the x-ray room. He told Dan to wait in the exam room. The doctor, who's name tag read "Dr. Schwartz", touched my arm and wrist, asking if it hurt where I touched him. It hurt like heck when he touched my wrist. He looked at my wrist, which was bloated, and declared,

"You need an x-ray."

~

Dan's P.O.V.

Phil and the doctor were gone a long time, probably because they had to get the x-rays developed. When they came back, sure enough, the doctor was holding an x-ray.

"Well, nothing's broken, but there is a sprain. It's only minor, but you'll need to wear and Ace bandage and ice it every 3 hours for 15 minutes," the doctor said as he handed us the x-ray and a stretchy bandage.

"My insurance covers all of this, right?" Phil asked.

"Yes, of course. With your policy, you get your first ER visit free of charge," the doctor answered.

~

Phil's P.O.V.

Dan slept over at my house to help with my arm.