Nightmares

A/N: Written by tato. Sorry I haven't updated in a while; I've been busy with my other stories.

Phil's P.O.V. Thursday Morning

At about midnight, when the pizza was cleaned up and the TV was shut off, Dan fell asleep. I didn't want to leave him by himself, so I grabbed my old sleeping bag and slept on the floor. I had so many thoughts swirling in my head. Why had Matt called me? At the worst possible time, too. He had the nerve to ask me if I was busy, who I was hanging out with, why I hated him. He broke my heart, that anus burger.

I had a dream, more like a nightmare, about Matt. He was chasing me, throughout Starbucks, where we met. He was holding another guy's hand. He had blonde hair down to his shoulders, hazel eyes, large moles all over his cheeks, and wasn't from the U.K. He kept threatening that he would let his new boyfriend, Ray, attack me if I didn't stop hating him. I refused, so he let Ray at me. He transformed into a sandy haired cheetah, his moles morphing into cheetah spots. Right as he was about to get me, I was shooken awake.

"Phil! Are you alright? You were screaming!" Dan said, his face hovering over mine. His straight hair was now curly, hanging over his forehead in weird clumps.

"Y...yeah. I'm fine..."

Dan's P.O.V.

I had a nightmare last night. I was in the studio, teaching Phil some new steps. Phil looked at me, and said very quietly,

"He's coming." I didn't know what he meant, so we just kept dancing. But, he kept repeating that, saying it over and over and over. I was getting antsy, jumping at every noise, every echo of our footsteps, every note of the song playing on the stereo. Finally, the door thrust open. Standing there was the guy I saw in the picture that was in Phil's file, the same green eyes and the same brown hair. He ran to Phil, and picked him up. The guy, Matt, ran up onto the roof of the studio. He looked at me, eyes shining, as he dropped Phil over the edge of the building. Right before Phil was about to splatter all over the pavement, I heard scream/whimpering. I woke up, rubbed my eyes, and saw that Phil (actual, not dream), was screeching in his sleep. I shook him awake. He told me that everything was fine.

Phil led me into the kitchen after we changed out of our pajamas. He said,

"I assume you want some breakfast," as he rummaged around the cupboards. He emerged with a box of Shreddies, saying,

"Sorry if you don't like these; this is all I have." I said,

"Are you kidding? I love Shreddies!" I replied. Phil grabbed two bowls, and went into the fridge.

"Do you like milk in your cereal?" he asked. I nodded. He poured the cereal and milk, grabbed two spoons, and handed a bowl and a spoon to me. We went to the couch, and talked a bit. I checked my phone. Oh, shit! It's 11:00! I have my first class at 12!

"Well, Phil, I hate to eat and run, but I have to eat and run. My next class is at 12, and it's 11. It was fun, and my eye is starting to clear up, so thanks for everything! Bye!" I said as I grabbed my coat and shoved my shoes on. He waved to me, and I was out the door.