13

Moments earlier

Bruno's POV
After inviting in my unexpected visitors, I hurried to the laundry room to grab Abbacchio's clothes, running up the stairs to my room to fetch large bath towels.

I threw the clean clothes on my bed, not really expecting something inside the pockets, but then, a black packet with gold details peaked it's way to the pocket's opening, being the curious man I was, I grabbed the packet and behold, a condom, it wasn't really a shock, but what stunned me, was the size. Slightly backing away from the bed, I stepped on a wet spot and slipped, slipped hard.

I heard footsteps up the stairs, panicky as I stood up quick and placed the  thing back in its original place.

Mentally scolding myself, I picked up the towel from my bed, but suddenly, my door opens, revealing a hot revealing Abbacchio, a very small towel wrapped around his thingaling.

3rd Person POV

Jesus Bruno, since when did you get this clumsy. The man talked to himself again.

The raven haired stared at the man in front of him for a brief second, before completely processing what was happening, he let out a small yelp and threw the big bath towel at the other, hitting him in the face.

"You saw a condom didn't you?" Abbacchio asked after pulling the towel off his face.

Bruno flushed faint pink, his heart beating to the sight in front of him and his encounter with the packet earlier, Abbacchio was no dumbass and took the silence as a yes.

"You took pretty long to get the bath towels so I used the hair towels you gave me instead." Abbacchio explained.

Bruno nodded and looked everywhere but the man infront of him.

The embarrassed man excused himself out of his room and made a beeline for the kitchen, preparing drinks for his visitors and to distract himself.

Present

They all said their goodbyes as Fugo got his keys back, Abbacchio went home on his own,  Trish stayed while Giorno was in his car, deciding where he should go, he was just staring at his wheel, his mind rummaging to find a place to go to, he didn't want to head straight back home just yet.

Ting, a sound was heard in the blonde's mind as he thought, the local coffee shop. Nodding in success, he started his car and made a drive for the said shop.

Lil Timeskip

Arriving at the coffee shop, he parked his car on the available space, checking his wallet and phone before getting out of the car, and not forgetting the face mask.

For safety measures, he sanitized his hands as he pushed the door open, the smell of freshly brewed coffee and baked sweets filling his sense of smell, immediately making him calm, the cute blonde then stood in line for the counter, but he didn't expect to see the man with obsidian eyes staring flirtatiously at him from the counter.

—————————-