16

Morning, finally.

Guido thought, wasting no second as he got up from his bed, upper body completely exposed to morning chills.

He rubbed his eyes as he opened his curtains, rays of sunlight kissing his tan skin. 

07:46 read the time on the clock, Guido went to his kitchen and made coffee, not forgetting to toast bread.

I have to get ready early, got a lot to do. The man thought, finishing his breakfast quickly, slightly burning his tongue from his hot coffee.

He took a bath, using many different products he can find in his cabinets and shelves.

Getting out after almost an hour shower, he tapped himself dry with his new towel, rubbing lotion all over his body, his deodorant smelling strong.

it was now 08:57.

He picked the most decent and cleaner clothes he can find in his closet, it has been a while since he shopped clothes for himself.

He matched and matched all the clothes he could until he found the perfect pair.

Mista checked himself out in the mirror and whistled, seeing his fit, thinking that it will somehow just match the restaurant they will go, a casual not so fancy one.

He didnt wear a hat, letting his hair free in sight.

It was now 10:09, he got out of his apartment and went to his car, driving to the nearest chocolate shop, I mean, even an idiot can know that Giorno likes chocolates right? But he did have a hard time choosing and guessing what the blonde likes.

After his time of crisis in the shop, he finally get to pick, all sorts of chocolate, dark, brown, white, you name it.

He went back to his car and drove around a little, and then he saw an open arcade, a claw machine just right outside the entrance, he found a place to park and went to the machine, it was full of fluffy animal stuffed toys, but the one that caught Guido's eye was a turtle, it was a color of soft green, small hands and feet, with a cute smile on its face.

The man then fished for coins in his pockets, deciding to try his luck today.

After an hour of trial and error, and a lot of coins wasted, he finally got the turtle, a dolphin and starfish were added to that.

Mista was now satisfied, as he was playing to let the time pass, he went back to his car and now drove to the restaurant they planned to meet at, it was only 11:43 but he wanted to be early early, so he sat in the corner, it was somehow easy to spot, and waited there.

_________________