18

Getting in the car, the two of them buckled their seatbelts in sync.

"So, amusement park?" Guido asked while facing the blonde, who nodded.

"Alright then! Amusement park it is."

Giorno's POV

Amusement park huh, when was the last time I went to one? I asked myself as I fiddled with my phone.

Ah right, when I was in upper secondary with my classmates.

"What're you thinking about?" Guido asked while shifting gears.

"Nothing much I guess, just work tomorrow." That sounded more like a question.

"I see. Tough, huh?"

"Kind of, I'm used to it tho." I shrugged my shoulders and let out a chuckle.

"Karens?"

"Karens." We both laughed and talked more, asking about each other.

_____

"I forgot to ask, what year are you in univ?" The man who was driving asked.

"I'm in my second year." The blonde answered immediately before taking a bite on his chocolate, yes, the chocolates Guido gave him.

"Oh that's cool! I'm in my 4th year." Mista said, sneaking glances at Giorno who was enjoying the treat. The blonde noticed this and stretched his hand out, chocolate in hand, offering the driving man a bite.

Both faintly blushed, but paying no mind.

"I-Is it okay?" Guido who was hesitant, asked.

"Yeah, I know you want some, so here." Giorno slightly looked away, hands still stretched out.

"Alright, if you say so." Guido shrugged and took a bite, savoring the sweet, hmm not really.

He Fed Me.

Was what's in his mind.

"It's good."

"I know right."

"Anyways, what course did you take?" Mista continued the conversation earlier.

"Oh I took arts, you should be my model sometimes." Giorno said, an obvious teasing smirk on his face.

"I would love to, just hit me up." Guido winked at him, they both giggled and continued talking.

"How about you? What course did you take?" Giorno asked.

"I took engineering, I legit thought it was easy." The man fake cried.

_________

"We're here!" Guido said.

After a 40 min drive, they finally arrived.

"This is pretty exciting." Giorno, who was keeping his cool but stomach completely tickle-y, tapped the other man's shoulder and spedwalk to the entrance, bought a lot of pass for almost all the rides.

"So, what do we ride first?"

"How about that?"

___________

After screaming, screaming and more screaming, it was now evening, the two guys sitting on a bench not so far from people.

"I'm losing my voice." The blonde spoke out, hoarse and raspy.

"I-I feel like Ariel right now." The dark haired man joked.

That was a fact, since Mista ironically screamed more than Giorno in most rides, it was a funny sight.

They even got shots from the water log slide. Guido's face was unexplainable which made it more funnier, Giorno bursting out laughing when he received his copy.

It was a fun day for the two of them, the blonde having second thoughts regretting about accidentally asking the other one out for lunch.

___________