22

Fugo didn't bother shutting his door as he ran to the front of his car, there lied a small boy, groaning as he clutched he stomach in pain, coughing as he curled in a circle on the road.

"Oh my God are you okay?!" The blonde worriedly asked, checking the boy's pulse, it was beating strong thankfully.

"I'm calling an ambulance." Fugo said as he reached for his phone, only to be halted by a shaky hand.

"Please don't, I hate hospitals." the boy sputtered, coughs in between his words.

"But you're injured?!"

"I'm okay, dont worry, it's nothing big." the boy grunted, pushing his self to sit up, grabbing his orange headband and putting it back in place on his hair.

"I'm so sorry Jesus Christ I didn't see you walking." Fugo was talking fast, afraid he might get arrested.

"It's okay! I'm okay! Please stop worrying, it was my fault anyways, I wasn't looking, so sorry about that too."

"Are you sure? Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" the blonde asked as he assisted the other up to his feet.

"McDonald's would be enough." the boy lightly giggled, sitting at the sidewalk.

"I'll park properly first, I'll be back." Fugo did as what he said, parking his car on the side, since he just stopped in the middle.

"I'm back." He announced, a box in hand.

"What's that?" the small one asked, not seeing the red cross.

"First Aid, it's the least I can do for now." the blonde said as he asked for other's arm, it wasn't really bleeding but it had a long scratch, better treated than infected.

"You really shouldn't bother, I'm fine."

"Please, I insist."

_____

"I never got your name by the way." Fugo said as he stood up and patted his butt off dirt.

"Oh it's Narancia, Narancia Ghirga." the said boy stuck his hand out for a shake.

"How about you?"

"I'm Fugo, Fugo Panacotta."

"Hey there Panacotta." Narancia smiled as he got pulled up to stand too.

"Fugo's fine." said guy returned the smile.

"So, McDonald's it is then?" the blonde asked.

Narancia nodded, the smile on his face not going away.

"Mind if I ask for your number?" Fugo hesitated at first, but Ghirga nodded, the blonde grabbed his phone and typed the other's number.

"I'll text you then?" Panacotta asked, earning another nod from Narancia.

"I'll look forward to it." the two waved good bye. Fugo headed for his car while Narancia crossed the highway, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he walked, acting like he literally didn't get hit by a car.

That was embarrassing. Both Narancia and Fugo thought, going their own ways.

_____

ive seen tiktoks asking what u guys will do when u get hit by a vehicle but ur fine and conscious,do u just walk away?