19

"Thanks for dropping me off Mista, I owe you." After an eventful day, the two were now standing infront of Giorno's condo building.

"It's no problem, really. It's better to know that your safe." Guido replied, earning one small thanks from the blonde.

"You should go already, it's very late." it was in fact, currently 23:21.

"I'll get going then."

Guido waved bye as he walked back to his car, but then stopped in his tracks not too far and faced Giorno again.

"See you around?"

"See you."

The two chuckled and waved each other good bye.

________

Giorno opened his door, immediately crashing on his couch, thoughts about what happened at daylight flooded his mind.

That was surprisingly fun.

He got up and washed himself, getting ready to sleep since its a Sunday midnight.

__________

Guido deadass screamed into his thick pillow as soon as he arrived in his room, wriggling like a worm who got its tail cut off.

He's so pretty! He's so pretty! He's so pretty!

Calming down a little, he stopped and thought.

Should I go to his workplace tomorrow? I have time till my shift at 13:00.

But what if he doesn't want to see me? What if he's tired of my face already?. Guido was getting anxious, which was surprising because he usually doesn't.

Getting up and and took a shower, he immediately fell asleep.

______________

The sun was almost up and so is Giorno, his alarm loud as ever. Slapping it off, he got up and readied himself, thoughts of yesterday passed his mind.

Should I tell Fugo? No not now. He was having a fight with himself, as he descended from his floor to the ground floor, he unconsciously just opened his phone and doing nothing.

He was still sleepy, his morning coffee not kicking in yet. He opened his car and got in, playing some music off a random playlist he found on music app, his sleepiness slowly going away.

It was a busy morning, the counter already had a line waiting as he got in front, cracking his knuckles, he put on a smile on his face and took the orders, absolutely ready for an uneventful day, or so he thought.

____________