29

"I've heard you've been working for quite a while in the café, but how come I've never seen you up till, well, now?" Giorno asked while he downed the lasts of his glass.

"Oh about that, I used to work at the back, you know? The baking and all."

"Wait, you bake?" The blonde seemed taken aback by this information.

"Yes, yes I do—hold up, why do you look so shocked?" Mista asked.

"You just don't look like the type to bake, that's all. " The blonde shrugged.

"Yeah that's true.. "

"So, the brownies you gave me last time, did you bake it?" Giorno went again.

"Unfortunately no, tho I've baked the same special brownies before. "

"I see, so you just follow certain recipes and measurements?"

"Yeap, you're right. "

The blonde nodded, slightly saddened, but not really knowing why.

Suddenly, loud booming beats played through the big speakers, everyone in their booths started to get hyped and ran to the dance floor, swaying their bodies to the rhythm and having their time of the night.

"Let's go!" Trish exclaimed, dragging her now new friend Narancia to the floor. Narancia, who passed by Guido, dragged the man too. Guido, who was about to take a sip from his drink, barely got his lips to touch the glass' rim before he got taken away, almost spilling the drink, luckily, Giorno caught it before it could topple over and spill it everywhere.

"Giorno! Help me!" was Guido's last word before he disappeared into the sea of crowd.

"Well, that was quite a scene." Bruno stated, earning a sort of chuckle and scoff from the ever so silent Abbacchio.

Fugo leaned in to Bruno.

"Did he just..?"

"Yeah."

___________

"Jesus Christ these two killed me over there." after what seemed like hours on the dance floor, the three were finally back in their booth,
exhausted and sweaty from their previous activity.

"You should've seen how stiff Guido was!" Trish was laughing after chugging her cold drink, feeling very much refreshed.

"I don't know how to dance okay! And stop laughing! I hope you choke on whatever you're drinking." Guido jokingly said, which resulted to Trish sticking her tongue out.

"I should've followed you guys, I wanted to see it for myself. " Giorno teased, seeing Guido's ears go flush under the now chill lights of the club.

"We should've went with them Leone, don't you think?" Bruno kiddingly said as he softly nudged the lavender man, who replied a small "next time". This made the raven hang his head low in attempt to hide his smile.

Fugo and Trish, who were literally beside them, looked at each other with a you saw that right? expression.

"Can anyone check the time? That little guy over there is out." Abbacchio, who now spoke for the second time, pointed to Narancia, who was, in fact, out.

"Shit, it's already 01:46, we should get going." Guido suggested, everyone agreed to this, cleaning the table by grouping the glasses and wiping wet spots with available tissues.

_________