21

As talked in the one-sided conversation earlier, Fugo did drop by Giorno's place, and here they were, sitting on the couch, spilling tea.

"So you guys went on a date?" Fugo asked.

"It wasn't a date, we just went out, that's all.." Giorno countered.

"Going out and date means the same thing you idiot, he even bought you chocolates."

"I mean yeah . . He wanted to give me something but, that's not the point."

"It is the point, and the fact you asked him out first." Fugo just rolled his eyes and let out a chuckle.

"By accident, but it was fun, it clearly wasn't a date, just a normal friends' out time." The blonde calmly explained.

"I don't know about that blondie, but anyways, what did you guys talk about?" The other blonde asked.

"Oh we talked about our courses."

"And?"

"He took engineering." Giorno said, still amused by the fact.

"Interesting." Fugo smirked, lightly slapping his shoulder.

"Thought so too, anyways, we just talked about work too and our bizarre encounters."

The blondes talked more for hours, joking here and there and catching up a little.

"How about you Fugo? How's your love life or something?" Giorno asked as he munched on a cookie.

"I don't have a love life, sadly. I do hope someone comes already, I'm so lonely." Fugo faked a cry, the two laughing after.

______

"I gotta go now Gio, work tomorrow." The Fugo  stood up and smoothened his pants.

Giorno stood up too and walked Fugo to the door.

"See ya tomorrow swiss cheese."

"Stop that, seriously you. See ya." The two smiled and waved at each other.

____

Two blondes were sleepy, arriving at work at the same time, eyebags very much evident.

"You think we can ask for coffee? I need it so bad." Fugo asked, in desperate need for coffee.

"I'll see what I can do." the blonde said, making his way to the manager's office.

A few minutes passed, and Giorno made his way out the room, a victorious smile on his face.

"Bruno said we can make our own."

"Thank God."

——

Their day went normal like how any Tuesday would, pretty boring if you ask me, sure they were a lot of customers, but that was really it.

"I'll see you tomorrow Gio!"  the platinum blonde screamed from across the parking space, Giorno's windows were down, he stuck his arm out, waving bye as he reversed.

"See you tomorrow."

"You'll trip."

"Oh fuck."

The two laughed as Fugo tripped on a barrier, while Giorno honked and drove off. It was starting to get late and had little signs of lives on the streets.

As Fugo steered his wheel off the highway to his streets, his car collided with a black figure

Oh my God?!

Were his thoughts as he slammed the brakes to a screeching stop, pulling the hand brakes as quick as possible and got out his car.

_______