2

It was the last day of work, Friday, fucking finally. Giorno wasn't one who curses, but when he gets over with feelings, he goes into a frenzy fit of curses. 

Giorno pressed the button of the elevator, going down, Giorno was on the fourth floor of the building, kinda far but the view paid off. The device went ting, ground floor, as Giorno waited patiently for the doors to open he was braiding his hair gently and carefully, walking out of the small room, he headed straight to the parking lot, finding his vehicle and had it start immediately, he drove off.

______________

Pretty normal day as Giorno typed on the keys, a customer caught his attention, they wore a blue turtle neck cropped sweater with white crisscrossed lines on it, a hat with an arrow pointing down and some tiger pants, hard abs were full on display, Giorno couldn't help but stare at it, the observed man keeping a smirk to himself as he saw the blonde check him out.

Soon enough, it was the man's turn, eyes black as obsidian, skin perfectly tanned and spotless, cropped brownish black hair now seen as it desperately stuck out of the hat, Giorno lightly smiled, same phrase as he asked:

"Hello, welcome to McDonald's, what would be their orders?"

The man had a phone to his ear, words were barely heard. After a few minutes, the line went off after that, the man rolling his eyes with a little smirk on his lips, then the man spoke.

"I would uhh like to get the large fries, a Chicken burger, a float and a flurry." The man said, clearly trying to remember.

"Dine in or take out?" The blonde asked the brunette infront of him as he typed away on the screen

"I'll take you instead blondie." the brunette winked, shameless- ness radiated off the smug smirk on his face.

The blonde took a few minutes as he stared at the brunette dead in the eyes. As the cashier took up what the customer just said, he raised his left hand together with his voice.

"Security!"

___________________

Giorno was now sitting on the same spot he and Fugo were yesterday morning, waiting for the other blonde to show up. Fugo planned to beg to his manager to let him go early, as it was his last day, Fugo knew that Buccellati, their manager, won't be able to resist such beautiful purple eyes as it begged, sighing, Bruno nodded, Fugo yelled a small 'yey!' as he thanked his boss and rushed out the small office, running to where Giorno was, who was now in a daze.

Giorno was staring into nothing, thoughts of the brunette earlier stayed in his mind, stuck on it like some leech. Giorno pictured out the man before, from his cute hair sticking out, to his black eyes, his lips were plump, quite chapped but who cares, the structure of his body made Giorno blink his eyes twice, tears threatening to fall from the amount of air blown in his eyes, he gently wiped it off, still not noticing Fugo beside him, arms crossed as he looked at his friend

__________________

Guido is handsome