10

Let's see how Abbacchio and Bruno are doing. Well, Bruno arrived at his house, parking Fugo's car in his front yard.

Walking out of the driver's seat, he made a round to Abbacchio's, the said man sprawled uncomfortably, his seatbelt the only thing keeping him pressed up the seat. The raven unbuckled the lavender, the belt being pulled back to the car's wall, he carefully lifted him up, slightly struggling due to weight.

Bruno reached his front door, digging in his pockets for the house keys, finally getting hold of it, he grabbed it and inserted it immediately, wasting no time, he dragged Abbacchio to the nearest couch, making an airy plop sound.

The raven then traveled to the kitchen, not forgetting to turn the lights on, he found a basin and filled it with warm water, also a clean towel.

He made it back to the living room, setting the stuff he brought, he then gently pulled the black cloth up Abbacchio's stomach and chest, then successfully having his arms out the sleeves completely. He then realized what he did, but it's not something bad right? He's just helping someone out.

"No malice, no malice, just helping a guy out, nothing wrong with that." He chanted in his mind, almost sounding like a ritual to summon the demon, but in reality, is really praying that the Gods will hear him saying, no malice.

Bruno then grabbed the towel and squeezed it, the excess water dripping down his hands and back to the basin, he then gently held onto Abbacchio's arm, patting the wet cloth on his skin, wiping him clean.

The raven now stood up, planning to get clothes for the man.

He then walked upstairs to get set of clothes for Leone, and that he can get ready for bed too.

Accomplishing his task, he went back down and made Leone wear the clothes, setting a blanket over his body.

Bruno then proceeded to take care of himself and rest for the night.

_________