11

Morning came, Fugo and Trish woke up, clearly hungover from last night. Fugo was the one to speak up first.

"I feel like my head is being split apart." He said, massaging his head.

Trish sat up carefully, ruffling her hair.

"Same."

"Morning guys." Giorno, who was awake the whole morning, appeared from the small kitchen on the unit's corner, eyebags and tiredness evident.

"Morning Giorno, why do you look more beat than us?" Fugo asked, slowly standing up from the couch.

"Oh, uh, I wasn't able to sleep." The blonde replied shortly.

"What're you making?" Trish, who now noticed Giorno wearing a apron, asked curiously.

"I'm making porridge for both your hangover." He replied, pouring warm water on two glasses and grabbing a tablet of aspirin from his top cabinets, handing it to his friends.

"Thanks, mom." Trish snorted at Fugo, who smiled slightly at his own joke

"You better be."
______

An hour passed, Giorno told Fugo that he made Bruno use his car, explaining that he took Abbacchio to his home since he didn't know where he lived.

Hearing this, Trish squealed while Fugo snickered, seeing there was already 'somethin'.

"C'mon guys, stop that." Giorno smiled slightly.

"Anyways Fugo, are you gonna get your car at Bruno's? I'll be going with you." Trish spoke

"Sure, Trish."

"Want me to drop both of you?" Giorno suggested, since Bruno's place was a 25 minute drive from his apartment.

"Yes, thanks Gio, and thanks for taking care of us too." It was rare for Fugo to thank someone,  so this was a moment to savour.

"Of course, what are friends for."
____

Time check: it is now 10:47 am.

"I still remember,"

"THIRD OF DECEMBER!" Trish screamed, they were stuck in a mild traffic on the way to Bruno's.

"ME IN YOUR SWEATER, YOU SAID IT LOOKED BETTER ON ME THAN IT DID YO—"
"Trish! Stop screaming!" Fugo pleaded, frustrated.

"First of all hoe, I was singing, and second, loosen up will you? we're stuck in traffic, the least we can do is vibe to the radio, Giogio turn that up!" Trish said

Fugo shook his head, how can she say she was singing when she was literally sounding like a ran over dog.

Giorno, who had no choice, turned the radio volume up, then both he and Trish sang.

"WHY WOULD YOU EVER KISS MEE?! IM NOT EVEN HALF AS PRETTY—"

(Time skip)

Finally arriving at Bruno's, both Fugo and Trish stood at the front door while Giorno parked his car in front of the garage.

Trish knocked on the door, followed by a scratchy cough.

"That's what you get for screaming." Fugo snickered.

"For the 2nd time, I was singing." Trish hissed, but choked instead

"Jesus. . ."

Trish knocked again, now receiving an answer.

"Wait a sec!" The front door opened, revealing Bruno, who just got out of the shower, hair dripping wet, a baggy soft gray shirt hanging loosely on his shoulder, and white above the knee shorts.

_______________