20

It was almost noon, so it meant more customers, Fugo was helping Giorno at the counter, taking orders.

Giorno was focused typing down on the screen when suddenly, his friend nudged him.

"What is it Fugo?" The blonde was full ears but eyes still locked on the screen.

"Look who's here." You can here a smirk in his voice.

" Who? "

"Just look up dammit."

"I'm busy right he— oh hey." Giorno cut himself off, seeing the man infront of them.

"Hey . . I decided to drop by to eat lunch, is that okay?" Mista was ready to leave, in fact, he wanted to run, sprint, track.

"Why are you asking? Of course it's okay, this is a food chain anyway." Giorno chuckled and asked for his order.

Fugo, on the other hand, observed the two of them.

"I'll get a burger with fries."

"Alright. . and drinks? "

"Coke. "

"Alright, please wait." Giorno said, typing down again on the screen. 

Suddenly another worker walked up and whispered something to the blonde, who just nodded and thanked him.

After a few minutes, the man in line finally got his order, he paid for it and thanked Giorno, now finding a table to eat on.

"Hey Fugo I got a break, are you gonna be okay?" The blonde asked his friend.

"Yeah of course, just shift me immediately when I get my break." Fugo replied.

"Sure, sure, no problem." They patted each other's shoulder.

Giorno went to the back and took his apron off, then he saw a waiter walk towards him.

"Someone requested for you. "

"Huh? That's rare, who is it?" He asked, he had someone in mind but he could be wrong.

"He said his name was Mista."

Oh, knew it.

"Ah I see, thanks." He got out off the room and went outside, passing by people talking and laughing until he arrived at the table. He sat down opposite the man who was eating.

"So, you called?" Giorno asked, observing the other as he took a sip of his coke.

" Yeah, I heard it was your break, and I was lonely. " Guido admitted.

"That's sad, I'll keep you company then." The other replied, getting more relaxed on his seat.

"Thanks, I appreciate that."

"It's nothing, by the way, you have shift later?" The blonde asked.

"Yeap, I dropped by to have lunch before it starts." Guido answered. And I wanted to see you.

"I see, good luck then."

"Thanks."

They were comfortably silent then, just talking when Mista finishes a bite.
____

"It's almost my shift, I have to go now, I'll see you around." Guido stood up and waved bye.

"Me too, see ya." Giorno returned the wave, snacking on the fries Mista offered.

The two then walked to the opposite direction, the blonde going back inside and head to the counter, while Mista exited the chain.

As Giorno tied his apron, a clearly curious Fugo walked up to him.

"Oi, I'm dropping by later and you better tell me everything." Fugo said with a smirk, walking off immediately before the blonde can reply.

________

tea time