17

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Loud alarm blared near Giorno's ears as he sat up annoyed, slapping the clock off, it rang for the 3rd time in the last 40 minutes.

I only snooze my alarm when I have something important to do. . . Giorno thought hard, and then it clicked his brain.

He hastily checked for the time, 09:30.

"Fuck!" The blonde cursed loudly, he remembered that he set his time for 08:50.

He didn't bother eating breakfast, he just quickly took a bath and did his routine, drying and styling his hair, it was a pain but went through it anyway, it was not a problem and a problem to pick his outfit.

Not a problem since all his clothes are almost fashionable, a problem because he doesn't know what pair to wear.

Luckily, he found clothes to wear before he started to silently breakdown.

Giorno sighed in relief, seeing himself perfectly dressed. He grabbed his phone and small essentials, his wallet and house keys, fitting all of it in his pockets, since he doesn't like to carry a bag.

He didn't bother to use his car, since the restaurant was just around the corner, he checked the time, 11:46.

I guess that's enough. Giorno thought, calculating the minutes it'll take to walk.

________

The blonde actually arrived 12:00 tops, seeing the man he's supposed to meet up with sitting in the corner, playing with a green thing on his lap.

Giorno walked slowly, his heartbeat gradually increasing.

"Hey." He greeted, his voice not meaning to come out silent and soft.

"Hey there." Mista looked up and smiled, gesturing for the other sit down.

"Thanks." Giorno fiddled with his fingers.

Mista then handed out a paper bag and a stuffed toy, the blonde accepting.

"It's not much but I hope you like it, I didn't know what chocolate you like so I just bought a bunch." The man said, scratching his cheeks in embarrassment.

"And I got that turtle from a claw machine earlier." He added, a pursed smile on his face, trying not to be awkward.

"This looks cute." Giorno said, a chuckle escaped his lips as he rummaged through the bag.

"Woah, you got me all this? Thank you . . ." The blonde trailed, getting giddy from the treats.

Mista nodded and smiled, admiring the scene infront of him.

"Shall we order then?"

________

"I could've paid for all of it y'know, since I was the one who suggested a meet up." accidentally. Giorno said, feeling guilty.

"It's okay, no big deal really, it just felt like I should pay, and besides, you were really slow at giving your card." Guido chuckled and shook his head lightly.

The two now decided on things and stood up, heading for the parking space.
____

havent updated in a while im sorry.