28

"Summer Sunsets? Enlighten me about that please."

"It has Korean alcohol in it, famously known as soju, a four season mix and Sprite."

"That sounds good, I'll take that then." Trish nodded at the blonde's words, walking back and forth to get the needed.

Watching the pink-haired girl work always fascinated the boys. The pure concentration and smoothness of her moves amazes them.

That said, the drink was swiftly finished. Gently sliding the glass to Giorno, Trish spoke.

"First official order of Summer Sunsets for you Giorno."

"First order?"

"Yeap, made that mix last night."

"This won't kill me right?"

"What kinda question is that, of course not you dummy. " Trish chuckled, watching as Giorno sipped on the drink.

"So? What do you think?"

"This is amazing Trish." The blonde smiled and let out a satisfied sigh.

"Thanks!"

"Can I have what he's having, please?"

___

"Can I have what he's having, please?"

"Of course! Summer Sunset mix for?"

"Mista, Guido Mista."

" One Summer Sunset for Guido Mista, coming right up. "

"Hey. "

"Hi. " The blonde smiled, throwing a little wave to the dark haired man, who sat on the stool on his left.

Said man rested his chin on his left palm, facing the blonde's direction as he tapped the fingers on his right on the marble counter.

"How was your day?" Mista asked.

Giorno turned to face him. "It was fine, I guess. The usual?"

"I see, I see. So, nothing interesting happened then?"

"Hmm . . I think when hot oil suddenly popped and landed on my friend, that was kinda funny. "

Both chuckled at Giorno's little story, the friend being Fugo, who screeched when hot oil landed on him earlier.

"Summer Sunsets for Guido Mista?" Trish announced.

Said man slightly raised his hand, the bartender then handed him his drink.

"Cheers?"

"Cheers."

"You know each other Giorno?" Trish asked curiously, propping both her elbows on the counter, then resting her chin on both her palms.

"Surprisingly, we do."

"Ohh spill it blondie."

"Let's just say that we met on odd terms."

"Odd terms, you say? Alright, I won't pry anymore then. " The girl chuckled and waved, accepting another order from a customer.

As Trish turned away, Guido giggled with a sigh, hanging his head down as he remembered their first encounter.

"That, I'm never gonna forget." they both laughed, talking about the events that happened.

______

After having a few drinks on the counter, everyone transferred to their usual booth, now with an additional person.

More talks and laughs here and there as more drinks were also served.

"By the way, I sort of invited Narancia over, is that alright?" Guido asked worryingly since he was the only one invited, and then decided to bring someone else. The younger guy was whining earlier about how bored he was and wanted a night out.

"Of course, that's not a problem, and I'm sure the guys will like him. " Giorno reassuringly smiled.

"Man! I've been looking everywhere for you!" a voice chimed in, catching everyone's attention.

"Ghirga?" "There he is."  two voices overlapped, mainly from the two blondes.

"Dude! What took you so long?" Guido stood up, putting an arm around the short guy's shoulder.

"This place is kinda big yknow, and you didn't give specific directions about where you are."

"Was that really necessary? Anyways, I'll introduce you to the others, c'mon."

"Hi!" the ever so enthusiastic Narancia waved his hand, the other's waving back, except for one sulky guy, who just nodded his head.

Bruno, who just recently heard about the accident, asked Fugo.

"Was he the guy you..?"

"Yeah." the raven laughed at the immediate response, calling for the boy to sit beside him and Fugo.

Trish, who was usually wary with new guys, seemed to be relaxed and chill, asking Bruno what he meant with his question to Fugo earlier.

"Looks like he'll be fine." Mista said, observing the extroverted guy.

"I told you so, you can see Bruno's taken a liking to him already."

"For sure."

__________