27

"Wait!"

Guido exclaimed, running up to Giorno by the door.

"Do you uhm, have any plans on Friday night?" the tall man was cold, he was nervous.

"We usually go to the bar 3 streets down from work but other than that, I don't really have any." the blonde explained. Guido nodded.

"Do you wanna drink with us?" another impulsive question Giorno get it together.

"Of course?! I mean, of course! I'd love to!"

"A-Alright then, I'll see you tomorrow night?"

"I'll see you."
________

"I impulsively invited him tonight." the light blonde sighed as he tied his apron.

"You WHAT?" Fugo, who was wiping the steel counters, completely stopped and stared wide eyes at his friend.

"I believe you heard me first time you cheese, but anyways, I impulsively invited him tonight, do you think I'll regret this?"

last night.

Giorno slammed his car door shut.

Why'd he ask me? Was he gonna invite me somewhere?

The blonde sighed and just started his car, arranging his bag of materials on the front seat, strapping his seatbelt after.

Driving out the shop's ground, he now ran on the highway, small stops here and there due to traffic, the bright lights of the cars made him stare and think.

He wouldn't ask me of he wasn't gonna invite me right? Wasn't he supposed to be the one inviting me? Why's it the other way around then?

He sighed again and stepped on the gas, moving a little.

The current situation was lightly stressing him out, tapping on his wheel to the beat of the song playing on the radio, in an attempt to calm him.

present

"I sometimes wonder if your brain has working brakes on it." Fugo chuckled as he continued to wipe the counter

"Huh, reminds me I have to get my car brakes checked." he added

Giorno sighed, leaning on the surface.

"We'll see what happens I guess."

_____

Their shift has ended now. Currently standing outside, waiting for Bruno to come out so they can leave together.

Said man walked out and waved at the two, who waved back and immediately headed to their vehicles.

After minutes of driving down the road, they finally arrived at the bar's premises, parking next to each other.

Regrouping back together, Bruno spoke first.

"Let's enjoy the days off."

"Sure as hell we will."

_____

"Hey guys!" Trish who was making drinks, spotted the boys and called them over, each taking a seat on the counter's stool.

"Tough week?" the girl asked

"I guess you can say that." Fugo sighed and scanned through the menu card.

Trish chuckled and started a conversation with Bruno, both catching up on little things about their weeks.

Giorno inhaled the scent of alcohol, resting his chin on his palms on the counter and sighed, playing with the little umbrellas displayed.

"Gio you good? What can I get you? It's on the house, as usual." Trish asked concerned.

"What do you suggest?"

"Let me see . . Do you wanna try our new mix? Summer Sunsets?"

____________________________

idk if that drink exists irl im just making stuff up