12

"Trish! I wasn't expecting you to come over, hello Fugo! Sorry for taking your car last night, I'll give you the keys, please do come in." The raven haired man said, making way for the others to come in.

"I wanted to surprise you so here I am!" Trish giggled, hugging Bruno on her way in.

"That's very sweet of you, please do feel at home, I'll go grab Fugo's keys and make us snacks." Bruno said ruffling his hair gently before running up the stairs to his room.

Just then, Giorno stepped in the house, seeing Trish and Fugo sat on the beige couches.

"Where's Bruno?" The blonde asked

"Oh he's grabbing Fugo's keys—"

"* thud *"  a sound was heard

"Bruno?!" Trish, worried, ran up the stairs to check on the man.

"Bruno?! Are you oka— eh." The pink haired girl's jaw dropped, seeing an ash light lavender whatever color of hair standing at the hall like structure of the house

"Abbacchio?" Trish asked, clearly very surprised.

"Sup, I think Bruno slipped." The long haired man shrugged, holding on to the small towel around his waist, not doing its job properly on covering the dongalong.

Trish was still in shock, her feet stuck to the floor, immobilizing her, Giorno and Fugo, who were left behind, now caught up, the scene infront of them shocking them too.

"Abbacchio? You're still here?" asked Giorno

The man completely ignored him, simply walking to where Bruno's room is.

"There he goes ignoring me." Giorno calmly said, unbothered.

"He clearly did, anyways, Lavender, we thought you went home already." Fugo this time spoke.

"I told you to stop with that nickname." The man said before completely disappearing into the raven's room

A minute passed until Trish spoke.

"Was not expecting that shit, he's pretty ripped." The girl put a finger beneath her chin, but then got a smack from Fugo.

"Hold your hoes you dog, that man can possibly be your parent in the future." Fugo said

Trish looked at him dead in the eye and then laughed.

"Oh God you're totally right about that." Trish said and snickered.

"Setting that aside, shouldn't we check on Bruno?" Giorno butted in

"You're right Gio."
___

"Sorry you guys had to see that earlier." The lavender haired man said as he sat down on the couch, 20 inches away from the raven haired man.

"It's okay, but why'd you go in Bruno's room tho?" Trish asked, tilting her head.

"He went to get my clothes for me at the laundry, but then saw a co—"

"I tried to reach for something at the very top of my cabinet but then I slipped." Bruno cut off Abbacchio, catching his breath as he finished.

"You can become a rapper with that." Fugo joked, making Giorno and Trish chuckle.

Bruno laughed along too, grabbing his juice on the table to ease his own awkwardness.

_____________