3

Arms crossed and body slightly leaned back, Fugo sighed loudly, announcing his presence to the blonde who spaced out for almost 2 minutes. Giorno looked up to Fugo, apologizing for he did not notice his friend, Fugo shook it off as they both walked out to the car park.

Every Friday night, the two friends would go to a bar, just a few blocks down the chain they work at, they would have a few drinks and talk about how their week went, small laughs would also be shared.

It was like a tradition to them, Giorno and Fugo have known each other since upper secondary school, and now that they were in their university years, the two seemed to be more close than ever.

Arriving at the bar, the two blondes met the bouncer, who knew they were usuals every Friday night, the bouncer had long pale gray hair, violet-yellow eyes, pointy nose and purple lipstick.

"Hey Leone! How's it going?" Fugo seemed to get close with the man, sometimes inviting him to their table, problem is, the bouncer seems to not take a liking on Giorno, who absolutely  had no idea what he did.

"Panacotta, the brat's with you?" The man, said rolling his eyes

"And its Abbacchio to you, Fugo. " He added

"Whatever you say Lavender." Giorno snickered, hearing the nickname. Fugo, who gave the nickname patted Abbacchio on the shoulder, walking in the bar, leaving an irritated purple outside, continuing his job.

As the two entered the room, blinding lights and booming beats welcomed them, the two blondes made a beeline for their usual spot. A pink haired girl was sat there, waving a hand at the boys, the two waved back, sitting on the comfortable couches. Said girl was named Trish Una, she was the owner of the bar, usually working as a bartender, or sometimes a waitress, she was close to Giorno and Fugo, as being said that they were usuals.

"Evening gentlemen! It's on the house tonight!" Trish exclaimed through the loud music. Fugo shook his head, completely disagreeing.

"You shouldn't Trish, business is business, you'll go bankrupt if we're always free!"

The pink haired girl chuckled, patting the man on his shoulders then replied.

"No worries! I heard from Bruno that you used your eyes to let you off early on your last day of punishment." Giorno, who was silent but listening to their conversation, snickered at Trish.

Trish and Bruno were also close, the raven blue haired man took Trish as his own daughter after the girl was abandoned by her father. Trish had spare money, no one knew where she got it, "she did a heist!" As the boys would playfully accuse her. Investing the money she got with the help of Bruno, she got to build and raise the bar where they are right now, and surprisingly, things went the way she wanted.

"C'mon Fugo, you know you like it on the house." Giorno laughed as he said that, knowing his friend likes—no, loves— free stuff.

"Ugh fine, don't blame us tho if you're bankrupted."

___________