6

As said, they met at the car park, Bruno took his motorcycle, tho he had a car, he liked using his motorcycle, easier and convenient.

Giorno and Fugo rode their cars, Fugo led the way as Giorno and Buccellati followed behind.

Arriving at the bar, they parked their vehicles beside each other, walking together towards the entrance.

"Ciao Leone, we brought a friend, you should join us." Fugo greeted the goth bouncer, nodding his head to their manager friend, the said man frowned at the name used but nodded, confirming that he'll go to their table later.

Bruno eyed the bouncer, from his long white hair that was tied up in a high ponytail, dual colored eyes shining under the light's entrance, nose tall and pointy, lips plump, painted a dark violet. He was wearing a black thin oversized sweater, matched with black army pants, silver chains draped on the side, and high cut black boots.

The raven haired man waved, sending the bouncer a warm smile, the man just looked at him and nodded, looking away to his front as he saw more people heading for the entrance.

The 3 reached the table, a waiter immediately spotting them, they ordered their usuals and requested for Trish to come over.

The boys conversed as they waited, talking about their week.

"Met another Karen on Tuesday when I took over Giovanna on the counter . . . I was so close to slamming it on the floor, good thing I stopped myself." Fugo ranted, making his friends laugh. As the three of them continued, a voice interrupted them.

"Evening boys! Heard someone missed me?" Trish spoke enough for them to hear, carrying a tray full of drinks.

"Trish! I missed you!" Bruno exclaimed, receiving the tray to place it on the table and hug his adoptive.

"Bruno! It's so good to see you! I've been so busy lately! I'm sorry." Trish said as she pulled back from the sweet embrace.

"It's alright! I too am, tho we have to go out more often." The man said, giving space for Trish to sit on.

As they downed their drinks, another man interrupted.

"Hey guys, they were shitbrains trying to pass with fake IDs, I had to handle those brats so I can come here." Abbacchio said, who grabbed a drink and plopped down next to Fugo.

"Good job Abba! I might pay you more with that." Trish snickered, but she wasn't lying when she said she'll raise his pay.

"Grazie Trish, anyways, who's that pretty man over there?" Abbacchio asked, nodding his head to Bruno's direction. The raven man was sat next to Trish across the table. Bruno was stunned at the bouncer's choice of words.

"His Bruno, manager at McDonald's."  Giorno now spoke up, who was fiddling with his phone before.

Abbacchio rolled his eyes at Giorno, but took in the pretty man's name, which now stuck to his brain like super glue.

____________