7

Giorno took hold of his phone, fiddling with it as the screen was on. Should I contact him or not? Was what the blonde thought.

Reaching for the table, he grabbed a glass filled with Martini Royale, sipping on it lightly.

Suddenly, a goth man appeared.

"Hey guys, they were shitbrains trying to pass with fake IDs, I had to handle those brats so I can come here." Abbacchio said, who grabbed a drink and plopped down next to Fugo.

"Good job Abba! I might pay you more with that." Trish snickered, but Giorno knew she wasn't lying when she said she'll raise his pay.

"Grazie Trish, anyways, who's that pretty man over there?" Abbacchio asked, nodding his head to Bruno's direction. The raven man was sat next to Trish across the table. It didn't pass Giorno's eyes as his manager slash best friend blushed at the bouncer's choice of words.

"His Bruno, manager at McDonald's." Giorno now spoke up, trying to distract himself as he turned his phone off.

Abbacchio rolled his eyes at Giorno, who just looked at him and took a sip on his drink again.

Giorno was frustrated and irritated to say the least, should he or should he not? It was just a simple thing to do, contact the number and then tell him to come over and have a good time, was it so hard to do?

"Hey Gio, you seem out of the world, you good?" Trish asked, snapping him out of his night-daydream.

"I'm fine, don't worry." he said, sending the pink haired girl a smile.

"It's obvious you're not Gio, is it about Guido?" fuck u fugo. Giorno cursed in his mind.

"Who's Guido?" the people sitting in the booth asked, all curious to who was the man just mentioned.

Fugo snickered at Giorno, who was now again fiddling with his phone.

Fugo told them the story of Giorno's bizarre encounter of a tetraphobic but handsome man named Guido Mista, telling the blonde pickup lines, who then called for security and the rest.

"Dude you called the security on him?!" Trish practically screamed and laughed, clutching her stomach as it was starting to hurt from the laughs.

"Yeah . . . I didn't know what to do-I apologized for it tho when he came back on Monday, he said it was fine." Giorno said, leaving out the part where Guido told him he was cute.

Bruno who used to have no idea what happened to his workers/best friends, was now trying his best not to laugh out loud, as he might embarrass himself, why was he so conscious again? Oh, yes, Abbacchio, the hot goth bouncer was sitting across him, shoulders relaxed, left arm draped over the top of the couch, lightly sipping on his Rusty Nail.

Per l'amor di Dio he's hot . . Bruno thought as he glanced at the man occasionally, lipstick fading from the liquid, stuck onto the rock glass.

Bruno immediately shook his head, dont be indecent!

"You good Bruno?" Trish asked as she saw him shake his head.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" He smiled reassuringly.

___________