part 6

Writing this I hit 111 reads thankyou so much for actually taking the time to read this :) -S
______________________________________________________________________________
On our walk to the training area, me and Stella just spoke about classes and how I managed to actually create fire even if it was for a little bit.

"About that, I never did ask how you're a fairy. You know considering your parents are from Earth how does that work?" Stella asked arms swaying casually as we walked.

"Long story but I'll explain it to you all at another point" I just smiled because I was not ready for that conversation yet, because God only knows how Stella and the rest of them would react.

After 20 minutes of walking, we got to this bench at the end of the path. It sat next to this raised stand where Sky and Riven were sparing. Once they finished, after a few minutes, and Sky kicked Riven to the ground, they both got down.

"Firefly" Riven said somewhat confused and glad? "Happy to see me again?" he just smirked.
Sky smiled while passing me to give Stella a hug before they both joined to where me and Riven stood.

"So Stel, how'd you manage to kidnap and brainwash this one," Riven pointed to me standing next to him while he chuckled.

Sky just rolled his eyes, "Actually dickface, Ayla came here with me willingly believe it or not." Stella defended herself, sending daggers to dickface standing to my side.

"Doubtful," he scoffed and rolled his eyes. Damn did he genuinely hate Stella that much.
"Back off Riv," Sky suddenly becoming quite defensive.

"It's all a laugh and a joke mate, chill out. But seriously, why did you willingly choose to hang out with her," he laughed shifting his focus back to me.

"Nothing better to do, and she isn't the worst company so yeah, back off Riv" I smirked liking the confidence I had gained.

Stella smiled at me, then to Riven in a way that said 'I won'.

Sky and Stella had moved to the bench now leaving me alone with Riven. "Have you been to this part of the school yet?" he asked me while unwrapping his hands from fighting.

"No, Stella just said I should come and I'm glad I did," He just smirked at me.

"Why's that firefly?" he asked moving slightly closer, mischief wondering in his eyes. Cocky arsehole. Still stupidly attractive though I couldn't deny that.

"Trust me when I say it's because of the scenery here, nothing else," I let my eyes wonder across the rectangular shaped lakes.

Mesmerised once again by this places beauty, I hadn't noticed how much closer Riven gotten to me until I heard him whisper in my ear.

"Which scenery.." clearly he meant himself, and I wanted to make a snarky comment but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

I stood there frozen while he moved back and stood up straight as he heard footsteps behind him. He just continued to smirk at me.

Dane. "Hey guys!" he spoke loudly as he walked over to us, coming from combat.

"Hi Dane," I smiled as me and Riven followed him to the bench where Stella and Sky were sat.
They looked up at us when Dane sat down, letting us know that they definitely forgot about us.

"Crap what time is it." Stella checked the time on her phone, "Okay still 40 minutes till dinner, should we make our way back now?"

I nodded, Sky and Dane also agreeing.
"Riv!" "Yeah Sky I'll see you guys at dinner." Last thing he said before walking off giving us all a brief nod.