part 12

"Beatrix's mother was my biological mothers sister," They all looked at me in pure shock, "making us both-"

"cousins.." Aisha got there first, "You and Beatrix are cousins?!"

Saying it sounded insane but for some reason, I want to believe it's true. I have some of my family back in a way if this is true.

"She told me that when Domino was destroyed, we were both saved in a way. She was given to a family here whereas I ended up on Earth." The fact that I can now say this all so normally, it slightly worries me.

They looked confused so I continued, "Our parents, they saved us, and her parents left her with a note and her parents now knew who she was from the start."

"Do you believe her? I mean she did spread all of those things about you and she's still manipulating people." Stella was right, she was still doing all that but maybe that was all to get to me. Or maybe she made one too many wrong moves and is just plain manipulative.

"I believe her," It was true, I did.

I guess they all trusted my judgement because they all either smiled or nodded. I'm so grateful for them.

I was so tired and it was only 2 in the afternoon. I went to my room because everyone in the suite had either gone out now or were just chilling out.

Nap. That's what I need. I went into my room and before I could sleep I checked my phone and saw messages from my parents.

My parents. Here I am finding and trying to find my real family when they don't even know they're not mine.

I will tell them, at some point but it needs to be at the right time.

These messages were from a few hours ago of them just telling me goodnight. Yeah this was getting little confusing to keep up with.

I put down my phone and let my eyes close.

"HELLLOOOO!!" Who the hell was that?!

I walked into the living room, my eyes not wanting to open, "Sky? What the hell!" He whipped his head around.

"Shit sorry. Were you asleep?" He smiled like a child and I gave him a deadpan look.

"What did you want?" What even was the time, "Well I came to tell you all there was a party that's just been announced." A party. At a time like this.

I guess alcohol was a good way to forget, "When does it start?"

"In an hour so atttt.. 7!" I HAVE BEEN ASLEEP FOR 4 HOURS.

Musa and Flora came out of their room and we told them, 5 minutes later Aisha came back from her swim.

"Maybe a party is the best thing right now, I guess pretending things are normal for a night might help," Musa had a point.

"Alright but where's Stella?"

"Surely she would either be with you Sky, or maybe she's just out on a walk?" He shrugged, "Let her know I dropped by and about the party!"

I agreed and he smiled then left to go get ready or help set up. Not sure.
_______________________________________

10 minutes later Stella got back and explained that she just went for a walk with a few of her friends in the second year.

We had been in our suite for a while so if I wasn't napping, I would've done the same.

"Party in less than an hour. Bloody hell guys," and she ran into her room to pick out an outfit and get ready.