part 13

Not gonna lie I had a lot of trouble working out what the hell the day was at this part.
FYI: this part starts on the Monday and end on Tuesday.
I know a lot of shit for one day but the timeline makes sense :)
_______________________________________

{Riven's POV}

Just seeing Beatrix kissing Dane at the party, I wanted to go for a smoke away from the noise of the party. Plus, I'm deciding to avoid them both, especially Bea since my chat with firefly.

Then I heard her voice and she didn't sound exactly happy.

I rounded the corner to see that other specialist I saw at the beginning eying her up and down. And there he was trying to kiss her and sucking on her neck.

As I walked closer I heard him say, "Come on, I heard changeling's like you were as easy as they come." and I lost it.

I flipped him onto his back on the ground, something definitely cracked. Then I continued to punch him in the face, only once but it was bound to leave a large bruise.

I stood up and turned around to see her. Her cheeks already stained with a few tears, eyes wide and bloodshot and to see her so terrified made me angry but also something else.

"Firefly.." I spoke low as I approached her but when I got too close she flinched away from me.

Clearly still in shock but it pained me that she was afraid of me. I approached her again and this time she let me.

She cried harder as I embraced her. I had never seen her cry, well I had but that was out of pure rage.

This time she was vulnerable, her walls were down and it was complete sadness.

"Come on, we're leaving," I stepped back but kept an arm around her as I lead her back to my room.

I knew Sky would be with Stella again so I decided to bring her back with me considering they probably wouldn't be back at their suite for some time. And I couldn't exactly stay there.

She seemed to have calmed down a bit, "Your room?" she asked me as we approached my door and I nodded.

I opened the door and she stumbled as she walked in, I caught. Bloody hell she would've hit her head on the table.

She just giggles. Oh God, "You know Rivv, you're like reeaally pretty." She tapped my nose.

Pretty? That's a new one. It was quite cute coming from her though- actually, forget that intrusive thought.

She made her way to my bed and sat down holding her head, "I'm getting you some water," I said before going into our little mini fridge and pulling out a bottle.

I handed it to her and she smiled but it seemed like she had sobered up slightly somehow. She did even more after drinking lots of water.

"You uh can't sleep in that dress so I'll get you something to wear," but then she started to untie the back of her dress.

Ugh I hate myself for doing this, "Noooo stop." She looked up, "Wiat for me to get some clothes and I'll turn around." I smiled at her.

I would've loved the show but something tells me that tomorrow, if she remembers any of this, she will resent me even more.

Tossing the pair on black shorts she wore last time and a white top of mine onto my bed, I turned around.

"You can turn around now," She spoke softly as she sat down on my bed. I put on a pair of joggers and took off my top after her.

I approached her once again wanting to see if she was hurt at all.

"Are you alright? Did he hurt you at all?" I then noticed a hickey on the right side of her neck and I slightly moved her hair away.