part 14

Over 1K reads in one day and all the votes!!!! thankyou for trying out my story, and continuing to read it :)
_______________________________________

I got back to the suite a couple minutes later and as I suspected, no one was awake.
So I went into mine and Aisha's room and the headache hit me again.

There's got to be something around here. God I need to stop getting drunk here, but this was worse than last time.

I found the aspirin and took one just as I heard Aisha shuffle in here bed.
"Ayla?" crap I was too loud, so i just smiled at her and she sat up more.

"Can I have one of those?" I gave her one and got her a glass of water. "Rough night for you too I see," I slightly laughed at her.

"Well considering you just got back, in different clothes, and uh..." She pointed to my neck. The hickey.

"No no no. Nothing happened. Well something did but not what you think," she must have seen my face change because she suddenly became concerned.

I told her what happened with Jackson. How Riven practically saved me and looked after me when we left the party.

"I'm so sorry Ayla.. you didn't deserve that," I nodded and smiled slightly.

"Yeah I know but it's over now and we can move on, there's some things I can't move on from yet,"
"Beatrix and your parents right?"

I nodded, "Maybe go see Ms dowling later, get answers. She surely has them." I agreed but then she left. Even in her hungover state, insisted that she wouldn't miss her swims today.

No one else knew that I didn't come back last night so I decided that they wouldn't know. So when I came into the living room after Aisha left, Flora and Musa were sat there.

"You guys alright?" Musa seemed fine but Flora seemed in the same state Aisha was in. She just slowly shook her head as she drank some more water.

Musa looked up at me and took off her headphones. I remembered who she was seeing but I said I wouldn't tell anyone, and so I won't. Her worried eyes met mine and I smiled at put a finger over my mouth letting her know I wouldn't say anything. She instantly relaxed and smiled back at me before she sat back and put on her headphones.

"So I was planning on going to see Ms Dowling later, continue the conversation I was having with her before the whole burned ones thing," They nodded.

Stella still hadn't come put of her room but ten minutes later she and Sky left her room. He walked straight out giving us all a small smile.

"God you guys look terrible, well Musa looks alright," As if we didn't already know, but we probably looked better than we felt. That said alot.

I told them I was heading out. This conversation with Dowling couldn't wait another stupid minute, and plus, I had a shower before I left so I didn't smell like alcohol. My headache has also died down nicely, so I just hope she's in her office.

I'm walking and I see Beatrix across the quad. I don't know what to say, she told me everything about myself I could need to know and now? I don't know where we stand, but right now I'm walking away before she can see me. To my luck she didn't and I continued my way to Ms Dowling's.

I walked up the stairs and as soon as I approached her door, it opened. It was as if she was expecting me, then she gave me a sympathetic smile as she sat in her chair.

"Hello Miss," I smiled but only slightly because I dont know who's lying to me anymore. "Please sit Ayla. I'm sure you're here to speak about what you brought up to me in our last encounter.." I nodded.

"First tell me why you would even think any of this because barely any of the students here have never even heard of Domino." She did sound confused but here came another explanation.

I told her who Beatrix was, and who she is to me, about how we were saved I guess is the word but how she was given the luxury of being able to know who she truly was.

She leaned back in her chair, "So all I want to know is if it's possible, or um if you knew, even ever thought about it being a possibility...?" I looked at her for a minute before she replied.

"No, I never knew. I never even thought about it I mean, Domino was destroyed almost 16 years ago, which now that I say it, this whole thing is very possible." She looked at me now with a strong sense of sorrow.

"Everyone was lead to believe that you, their child had died along with them in the war," Beatrix told me they would most likely be dead but hearing it, stung really bad.
"If this is legitimate, that means that you are the last remaining heir to the throne of Domino. But that land has been forgotten by many, never spoken about."

This was what I needed. I believed I was the princess of Domino, it all makes too much sense for it to not be true. And now Dowling, I think, also believes this to be true, I have hope.

I have hope and I finally feel like me coming here, to Alfea and meeting all these people was my fate. I had no doubt about this anymore.

This was the right move and now I have something more. This is the something I was missing.
______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote and let me know your thoughts and ideas, theories whatever :)

I may not upload as frequently for the next few days, but I may also still upload at the same rate but I am continuing it :)
-S