part 10

I'm so confused it looks like loads of people skipped part 7.
I mean if non of this makes sense you probably have.
literally me confusing myself over something probably not confusing, okay enjoy :)
_______________________________________

-Monday-

I woke up at half six but I stayed in bed till 7, which was when I really needed to get out of bed. It was also when Aisha came into the room and dragged off my duvet, taking away the comfort of my once warm bed.

 It was also when Aisha came into the room and dragged off my duvet, taking away the comfort of my once warm bed

It was such a nice day so I decided on wearing a red and white skirt with my white cropped top.

I felt good about today. Everyone in the suite was happy, I hadn't run into Beatrix yet but that's gonna be what ruins it all.

We all went down to the cafeteria for breakfast except Stella and Flora who had already set off. We went to our table and the entire time eyes were on me.

Whispers and comments being made everywhere I looked.
"Hey um guys, do you know why everyones staring?" they all look around and back to me.

Aisha shrugged, "Sorry I have no clue, it's bloody creepy though." She could say that again.

Just then I saw Riven walk into the cafeteria, which was weird because his training and classes have started now but here he was.

I thought about going to talk to him and see how he was before I saw her.

She walked down the stairs, smile on her face, smile on his and he put his arm around her. He took a bite out his apple and at the same time, she took a bite out of the other side.

Right, don't make it obvious or anything Beatrix. Just continue it's fine.

How could he be walking around with her so happy and nonchalant, as if the last few days just didn't happen. He seemed angry, like he cared but clearly he's the arsehole I knew he was from the beginning.

They passed by us, Beatrix either didn't notice me or she was ignoring me for as long as she could.

However, Riven wasn't able to avoid eye contact. It was brief at that but a flash of something appeared on gus face as he looked at me. But it was gone as quick as it came, and they walked out.

I wanted to follow them but what would that achieve, a massive argument between me and Riven and a dead end confrontation with Beatrix.

If I was going to speak to either of them it had to be alone.

{Riven's POV}

I walked through the cafeteria with Beatrix and there she was. I spent yesterday with Bea and didn't think about Ayla once nor did I feel guilty.

Hearing all the whispers and looks directed at her, that made me feel bad. Seeing her face, looking her in the eyes, this was so fucked up.

I knew exactly what had happened now. Dane really did open his mouth, apparently to the entire school.

Well done Riven, you made the wrong move for the 100th time. Congrats.

As soon as we left the cafeteria, the guilt lessened and Beatrix turned me to face her. "You know, you shouldn't feel bad. It's good for everyone to know," her smile was so sweet.

I didn't reply at all, we just walked and I left her to go train, which I was already late for.

{Ayla's POV}

I cleared my head of any thoughts about Riven or Beatrix, and that's how I entered first period.

We only had 4 lessons usually, 3 on Monday's and Thursday's because those were the day we focused solely on magic.

I had enough emotions today, so I was bound to produce something that wasn't the size of a flame on a match stick.

Yes Beatrix was in this class with Dowling, but I ignored her physical presence and focused on all of the crappy things she had done these past few days.

So when it was my turn, I focused on all of that and... flames. I was afraid of them right now, I just embraced the feeling of power it gave me.

Ms Dowling's face lit up with pride and also shock at how I'd managed to all of a sudden do this. If only she knew.

I let myself calm down and the flames did the same. It's like we were one, and I loved it.

A smile from Ms Dowlinh before she moved to the other side of the class to focus on the other students.

Aisha was talking to me while practicing separating water into separate bubbles.

Then the girl who sat next to Musa in front of us turned around. I think her name was Lillia, "Hey, uh I have a question Ayla."

"Go for it," I looked at her probably with the most confused expression.
"Well, is it true that you're really a changeling," she whispered the last word as if it were horrible to even think about it.

Musa was turned around aswell, concern on her face, "Who told you that?" She just said it was going around the school.

You have got to be fucking joking.

The bell went suddenly and Ms Dowling told us to leave. I knew now was the time to confront Beatrix.

I turned around and she had just walked out of the door. I gathered my things so quickly that I dropped my book but I left it and walked right out.

I'm sure Aisha will get it for me.

I walked out and saw her dark ginger hair turn the corner and so I followed until I caught up to her and grabbed her arm.

"Ouch. What's with the harshness," She was joking, surely she didn't think I was that stupid.

"Cut the crap for God sake. I know it was you who took that file, practically handed it over to my friends and now spread it across the entire school," The anger was evident but I kept my voice quiet.

I didn't need gossipy, prying ears listening to me going full on psycho.

"That's where you're wrong. About the last part, the rest was right," She said it as if there was nothing wrong with what she did.

"Who the fuck does that. Actually why exactly did you do this because I'm sure it revolved around a personal gain for you," if looks could kill, I hope mine was harsh enough so it could.

"Actually it was personal gain but for both of us, see I was helping you so that everyone found out sooner and can accept it rather than later," I'm not gonna lie it made sense but at the same time it didn't at all.

"That may be partly true, still doesn't explain to me how you knew I was one in the first place," The bell had gone to tell us second period had started.

I didn't care. I needed to know everything right now. I'm sick of all these bloody secrets.

"We can't talk here. About this. Come," she gestured for me to follow her and I don't know why but I followed.

She took us around the edge of the school through all these trees until we made it to the barrier, "This is the part where you kill me right?"

I laughed it off, but I was half serious.

"Okay no one can hear us. Now I can tell you why I did everything and who you are."

Surely she didn't know all of that. How could she, no one does, but if she really does I have to hear her out.
______________________________________________________________________________

What does Beatrix know?
Will this change everything we thought we knew about her?

OMG I CANNOT WAIT TO WRITE THE NEXT PART AND FOR YOU ALL TO READ IT.

if you enjoyed this part I'm so glad and vote if you did, if you want too :)
-S