part 5

The day went by in a blur. Preparing my stuff for tomorrow, the first day of school, well the classes at least. I just stayed in the suite, Aisha went for her second swim of the day in the evening, Musa stayed in her room as usual. I think Flora went out to the greenhouse, where her dad works I'm pretty sure and Stella was just MIA but what could we expect.

9pm everyone was back in the suite, except Stella. Curfew for was around midnight for Fridays and Saturdays but today, Sunday, it was 10pm.
Reasonable I guess.

"Hey Ayls" Aisha greeted me with a smile as she walked in the room. Her hair soaked so she probably just had her shower after swimming.
"Heyy, good swim?" I asked her while leaning back onto my bed.

"No better feeling for me" She always did seem much happier after her daily swims. I don't actually have a thing like that, I'm sure I'll find something, everyone has one.

I just replied "that's good" giving her a genuine smile.

An hour later and everyone's off to get some sleep. I was trying to: key word being trying. Stella had only just got back and I swear I heard an extra set of footsteps, probably Sky.

Second night here and he's been here for both but it's not like they're annoying about it anyways so I don't mind.

I must've laid there for half an hour and I couldn't get comfortable for the life of me. I was too nervous, I mean tomorrow was the first day I was going to genuinely try control my magic, not let it control me.

Screw this. I changed out of my grey pyjama shorts into some joggers, slipped on my trainers and stayed in my cropped black tee. I grabbed my phone before heading out of the room.

So lost in my own thoughts, I almost tripped down the corridor. Yeah I need to stop this whole zoning out thing. I kept walking till I got to the cafeteria seating area under this dome and I started hearing voices.

Teachers must be. Crap I'm getting caught. Wait, nope that doesn't sound like any teachers. I peaked around the corner and I saw Riven with this shorter girl.

I'm sure I recognise her from somewhere, she looked vaguely familiar. Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure her rooms at the end of the corridor where our suite is. She was really pretty with dark red hair.

She stood at about 5'6, still short compared to Riven. They both seemed to be smiling and involved in some sort of conversation. Of course a cloud of smoke surrounded them both so I couldn't see them anymore.

I need to leave this is eavesdropping. I got some sort of fresh air which is what I came here for, I'll leave them to whatever it is that they're doing.

{ Riven's POV }

Surprise. I can't sleep yet again, and we have training all day tomorrow. Fuck it.

I just put on a black top because I already had my joggers on, I quickly put on a random pair of trainers next to my bed.

When did Sky leave? Wait did he ever come back, doesn't matter he probably got kidnapped by princess crazy bitch again.

I grabbed my phone and a blunt before I left. I lit it and started smoking it as I walked down the halls to the cafeteria, where my secluded wall was. Peaceful, that's new.

"Creepy stoner boy" This red headed girl comes up to me with a stack of books smirking.
"Book nerd hey" I look down at her, smirk and quickly focusing back on my blunt.

"No plans on sleeping?" she just raised an eyebrow, her eyes travelling up and down my body.
"I do, that's why I have my friend her to help me out" eyeing the weed in my hand.