Chapter 7

BEN'S POV:

I woke up the next day tired. As I go to get up, my arms are wrapped around something. I look down see Rey sound asleep in my arms.

Now I remember what happened, last night she came to my room. She was crying and nearly had a heat stroke. I took her right in and took care of her like I did whenever I would have the same.

Another memory came to my mind. The fact that I kissed her goodnight. I know I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help it! She's just so beautiful, caring, and well.. I can go on forever.

For now I just lay back down with her and keep my arms wrapped around her.

After an hour of two, she finally starts to wake up. She grumbles in which makes me smile slightly. I burrow my face in her hair to hide it, 

"Mm.. did you sleep well?" I ask.

She looks at me startled, but calms down once she realizes it's just me, "You scared me a little.. I forgot you were with me."

"It's ok, but did you sleep better?"

She nods, " I did."

"Mm.. do you want to talk about whatever upsetted you?"

She looks at me uncertain before she hides her face in the crook of my neck.

"Rey? It's ok, I'm here."

"I.. I had a dream of my past. It showed my why I was left on Jakku, " she sniffled, "You were right, they really were filthy junk traders."

"Rey.. I'm so sorry."

She's crying and all I can do is comfort her. It's the best i can do. I wrap my arm around her waist while my other wrapped around her upper back, "Rey we have to get up soon.."

"Do I have to?"

"Well no.. but I would like you to come, it's your choice though."

"It's ok.. I want to go."

I get up finally after a little bit and go to the refresher and shower. By the time I'm fully done getting dressed and clean, Rey is ready as well. She was dressed in dark grey robes and her hair was half up and down.

She looked beautiful.

I cleared my throat, "Ready?"

"Yes but aren't you going to take your helmet with you?"

I considered it for a second before shrugging, "Eh, I just use it for people to be scared of me and leave me alone."

She chuckles, "Whatever you say."

"Please don't say anything that happened last night?"

"Oh.. ok."

We walked silently to  the main hanger and stood in front of my knights who were waiting for us, "Vicrul."

"Ren."

"I believe today we have some training to do- what? Why are you tilting your head like that?"

"Oh Ren! You dog!"

"What in Alderaan are you talking about?" I yell back.

"You have that look on your face."

"What look?!"

"That look that you make when 'something' happens. The look where your face is so calm, your eyes are distant, and not paying attention." Vicrul continues.

"I.. what?" I ask.. my blood boiling like crazy.

"Come on Ren, tell us what happened. Did you you and your 'Rey of Sunshine' take a trip to adulthood?"

I can feel my face go red, "Nothing happened! Now shut up and go train or else I'll send you on another stupid mission."

"Oh alright.. come on mean. Let's leave Ren and his girlfriend to 'talk'." They laugh as they walk away. Once they were away, I tell Rey to come with me as I silently walked out of the main hanger and into the halls.

~Rey's POV~

I follow Ben to an elevator and step in. 

He's quiet.

Once the elevator stops, I realize were back in the throne room. It's cleaned up and not damaged anymore the last time me and Ben left it. It was completely empty.

Ben walks up on the throne and sits down as he stares at me. I don't know what to do so I just stand there, blushing while looking down. I can feel his eyes on me. He finally sighed and I looked up at him as he tapped his lap, "Come here."

(Hey chill u dirty-minded people, I can hear your thoughts)

I lift an eyebrow. He sighs, "Just do it."

And I did.. 

I come forward and sit down on his lap. It's comfortable. I look at him and see how miserable he is right now. I lift my hands and put one hand at his cheek while my other ran through his hair. He sighs once more as he closes his eyes, "Rey, you've caused me so much conflict in my life.. but I'm grateful for it."

I smile as he continues, "All of my life has been a blur but ever since I met you, you have been my light in the darkness."

I chuckle, " I guess I am your 'Rey of Sunshine'," I say, quoting what Vicrul said. I lay my head on his chest.

He chuckles a little, "I guess so." I feel him rub my back as we sit together. Not bothered by one another.

"Ben.. what are we?" I ask.

Silence..

Silence..

"I don't know Rey.. I don't know.."

Heyyyy  I hope you enjoyed this chapter lol. Another chapter will be coming along soon :D. Anywho, have an awesome day, (fyi I didn't edit this so if you catch mistake sorry)

In a galaxy far, far, away,
    -Kira<3