Chapter 5

REY'S POV:

Rey woke up the next day to someone knocking on her door. She grumble as she answered it and is surprised to see a stormtrooper there instead of Ben.

"Oh! Um.. hello?" she said.

"H-hi there- um Kylo Ren sent me to-um-uh to escort you to the m-main hanger to him, " the trooper stuttered a lot.

Rey softly smile, " Oh ok I'll get ready right now, I'll be out in a couple, ok?"

"Oh! Ya-ya sure- ok!"

She then closed the door and head to the refresher and shower quickly and put on a pair of black trousers and a black work-out long-sleeve.

"Good morning!"

"Ga!" Rey turned around and saw her medical droid behind her.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you. I just came to check on your stitches."

Rey a calmed down a little bit, "Oh.. ya," she laid down on her bed while the droid examined her.

"Well you healed just fine, I would like to now take out your stitches."

She did then left afterwards. Now only at Rey's stomach was a scar, though there was a little pain here and there. Rey left her hair down as she exited her quarters.

"R-ready to go?" the trooper asked.

Rey nodded her head and followed him. The walk was so silent, you can hear the whispers of the others that are in the hall.

She cleared her throat, "So what's your name?"

"My name is FN-3542.. but my trooper friends call me S-stut.. ya know, sh-short for Stutter."

"Hmm, well Stut, how old are you?"

"Uh. S-sixteen ma'am.. Only been on this destroyer for 7 months," Stut said.

Rey felt sorry for him. Just by looking at him and his posture, she can see his innocent, young self.

'Probably wants nothing to do with the war.. poor thing,' she thought.

"If you don't mind Stut, I would like to see your face?"

(Don't worry nothing romantic of any kind is going to happen between these two :D)

"I- um, were n-not supposed to t-take our helmets off unless- it's-um an officer or a general. Sorry."

Rey frowned, "Please? Once I see your face, I know you and I can be friends."

He sighed before he hesitantly took off his helmet. 

Rey's eyes soften as she saw his face. Stut was something you saw as a perfect teenage boy. Stut had a soft delicate face, perfect sized nose. He had light brown hair that was slightly curled, rosy-pink lips with gray-blue eyes. And to top it off, his cheeks and nose were covered with tiny freckles.

"You're adorable for a boy to be sixteen," Rey joked.

He blushed to a bright red and forcefully put his helmet back on his head, "I-i-i think it's b-best we get you to t-the Supreme.. leader."