Chapter 16

THIRD POV:

*3 weeks later*

Rey laid in her bed, groggy as ever. Weeks had passed and she was now a little over 4 months pregnant.

She started to get uncomfortable quick. Everyone in her bunk have been trying to comfort her, especially Leia.

She visits Rey anytime she can. Rey didn't mind though, she loved her company and advice she would give to her when the baby comes.

Finn and Poe on the other hand still have no idea that their best friend is knocked up. She's scared to tell them. Scared about how they will react, what they will think, and overall what they'll say or do to her when they figure out who the father is.

Rey thought about it for a while and finally decided to tell them. They're wasn't any point trying to keep it a secret anyway, she would get bigger over time.

Rey made her way out of bed and walked to the clearing and asked the nearest Resistance fighter where Finn and Poe was. They said they were cleaning up the Falcon.

Rey headed that way and gave them a welcome smile once Finn saw her.

"Hey Rey!" Finn yelled from up top of the Falcon.

"Hi! Where's Poe?"

"Oh he's in the cockpit! I'll go get him!"

Finn came down from the Falcon and went and got Poe while Rey waited patiently. With every second she got more anxious.

She sighed once she saw them walking out, "Hey Rey, what's up?" Poe asked as he wiped the grease from his fingers.

"I- um.. I need to tell you guys something," Her voice was shaky with anticipation, "Please be supportive no matter what, ok?"

They looked at each other before they looked back at her, "Yes of course, what's wrong?"

She took a deep breath looking down at her feet, "I.. I'm pregnant."

She looked up and saw them frozen. She was scared they were in to much shock but they came to after a few seconds.

Finn smiled, "This is great! Our little peanut is going to be a mom! I'm so happy for you!" Finn came forward and hugged her tightly. Poe then congratulated her and joined in the hug.

"Ya, I'm a little over 4 months now, things are going great." there was an awkward silence before Rey just shrugged, "Alright I'ma get going now bye-!" she said starting to walk away.

Poe smiled before furrowing his brow, grabbing her arm softly before she can retreat, "Wait! Who is the father?"

Rey's blood ran cold. She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. Frozen in place by fear, Rey just stared at them.

"Rey? .. the father?" Poe asked.

Rey said only one thing that came to her mind, "Dead" she whispered.

"Oh.. I'm sorry," Poe said.

Finn came and stood next to her, "Was he a Resistance fighter from one of the fighters we lost in the Supply Run?" he asked softly.