Chapter 29- FINALE

THIRD POV:

"Finn stop! Please! Leave him alone!" Rey screamed at him.

"No I won't Rey." Finn yelled back at her until looking back at the rest of the Resistance members, "How can you just let him go? After everything he has done to us? I was ripped from my parents arms because of him! I'll never be able to know my real family and grow up with them because of him."

"For your information, I'm not the one in charge of harvesting young for the First Order, you should blame Hux not me," Ben bit back at him.

Hux furrowed his brow, "Really Ren?"

Finn pointed his blaster towards Ben's head, "Shut it or else I will pull the trigger."

Ben stifled a laugh, "You were a former stormtrooper, you would most likely miss."

Finn grabbed his blaster and hit it at Ben's face. Ben spat a wad of blood on the ground after.

The Knight of Ren started to come forward but Ben yelled at them to stand down.

"But Sir!" Vicrul yelled.

"Don't Vicrul! Stand back now!" 

Vicrul hesitated and backed away but was ready to do anything in a quick second.

"Finn please, your not making things better! There are so many other good things to do than revenge. Hurting him won't bring back his past mistakes or your family back." Rey tried to reason with him.

Finn turned his head away from her and snarled.

Poe came forward and tried to grab the blaster away from him, "Finn what are you doing! You can't do this. Order your men to stand down now! Please!"

"No!" Finn yelled back at him before shoving him away until he looked back at Ben and held the blaster towards his head once more, "I guess killing you is going to be easier than I thought."

Rey started to cry. Tears streamed down her face as she looked at Finn, "No.. Please, please Finn.. I beg you to spare his life, Please have mercy!"

Finn looked back at her, "And why should I..?"

Rey froze at her words and gulped as she looked back up at him, "Because I love him.."

Finn furrowed his brow, "Love him?!" Finn turned his head towards Ben, "And does this monster return your love?"

Ben looked at Rey, fear and remorse in his eyes as also love. He had been dreading everyday to tell her the same thing, "Rey my darling.. I love you more than life itself.."

Rey gave out a shaky breath as she smiled at him as tears streamed down her face.

Finn rolled his eyes, "Young love.. but the plea doesn't work.. this monster must die!"

"No!" Rey yelled, "Please no! Please, please, please Finn!" Rey begged as she dropped onto her knees, weeping, "I've already lost to much in my life. I already lost Stut, Padme.. I can't lose Ben.. I can't.. I wouldn't be able to live without him.. I can't lose another thing I love in my life.."