Chapter 27

THIRD POV:

TW: Umm cursing? I suppose..

Rey woke up with her head fuzzy. She looked around and saw that she was in Leia's quarters. She grumbled as she stood up and went back to her own room, not bothering to check if Leia was still with her and what day it was from taking a bunch of sleeping medicine.

Rey shut her door, locked it before making her way around her quarters and heading straight to the refresher to shower. As she undressed herself, she quickly noticed how easily you can see her ribcage and how pale her skin had become, Seeing how easily you can see her scars from the Throne Room and her C-section she had in labor.

She forced her eyes away and showered, letting the hot water take over her conscious and cry until she couldn't breathe. She sat in the tub as the water rained over her, she just wanted the pain to end, wanting all the misery in her life to go away and leave her at peace. She was just tired of everything that happened to her.

Rey realized she was in the shower longer than usual and turned off the water and stepped out, wrapping the towel around her soaked body.

When she went to her bedroom and sat down and went through her personal bag, she saw Ben's sweatshirt and sweats were still in there. She remembered she stuffed an outfit for herself. Rey then dressed herself and put on his sweatshirt and sweats, though they were pretty big on her, it still felt comfy and safe on her.

When she went to go and to her dresser for a hair tie to put her hair up, she froze as she saw one of Padme's outfits laying there. Rey picked it up softly and pressed it against her face, letting herself soak up what may be the last thing she may see of her daughter.

Rey then cried, and cried and cried until she heard a thud near her window. She spun around and saw Bronwyn standing in front of it. Rey thought she may have came through the window, but Rey didn't care.

"Sorry.. I didn't mean to intrude, it's just your door was locked and I wanted to check on you, " She said, her voice raspy and harsh. Rey knew she was still grieving over Stut as well. Bronwyn hardly left her room and Kat would sometimes force her out. Trying to make her feel better.

Bronwyn stifled a laugh, "You look like shit."

Rey gave a sad smile and laugh, "I can say the same to you."

They laughed before they both came forward and hugged each other. They both knew the other lost someone they loved, cherished, and cared for. It made them feel better knowing there hugging someone who's also suffering as well.

"Are you ok?" Bronwyn asked, breaking the silence.

"Not really.. you?" Rey replied back.

"No.. I'm probably never going to be ok for the rest of my life."

Rey pulled away a little and looked at Bronwyn and smiled at her softly, "None of us are, but life goes on and we have to too.. even though it's hard."

Bronwyn sighed, "Your right.." she said as they finally pulled away completely from each other.

"Are you hung-"

The ground shook, Bronwyn and Rey both fell to the floor with a thud. They heard Resistance members yelling in the distance, but they both couldn't make out what they were saying.

"What the hell was that?" Bronwyn asked.

Rey shrugged, "I'm not sure, let's go to the general." Both got up and stepped outside and saw a Star Destroyer in the atmosphere of the planet. Rey then let out a shaky breath, "Ben..?"

Hi.. I hope you enjoyed.. anyways bye! Also i kind of know what i want to write next chapter.. i think it'll be kind of long but eh whatever.

Also not me kind of shipping Bronwyn And Rey- laskdjfjkdskdjf we love space lesbians- LMAo

In a galaxy far, far, away,
       -Kira<3