Chapter 13

REY'S POV:

Today's been nice, I have been walking with the General mostly today. She has been telling me what Ben was like when he was little.

"He was so shy. His hair was so curly at the ends. Also he would always wear long-sleeves. He was so adorable, and I remember he would always have his stuffed animal in his hand named 'Teddy Weddy'," she said, her lip trembling.

My heart ached, "No, please don't cry!" I say as I hug her.

"No it's ok. You've given me hope Rey. I can feel your bond with him in the force. I know you go out into the forest to meet him, I see both of you sometimes. So in love," she says with a smile.

My heart dropped, she had all the facts written down didn't she? "Y-you know?" I ask.

"Of course, do me a favor and keep my son, Ben, alive."

"I will thank you Leia,"

"No, thank you- oh! There's a meeting tonight, but it's nothing important. I can see your tired, so rest," she patted my shoulder before walking in her quarters.

It was true though, I am tired. I have been training every other day.

Ben and I's connections happen either twice or once a day. We have been sharing what has been going on. It's great, but it doesn't feel the same, I wish me and him could just have a regular life, and not worry about anything.

I reach my bunk and lay my head on my pillow, it's late into the evening. The meeting should of started already, but I just shrug it off and dose away.

**

The door creaked open as my bunkmates filled into the bunk room. They just returned from the meeting.

I lift my tired head, "How was it," I yawned, wanting to go back to sleep. Like I said before, I've been so tired lately, drowsiness weighing at my feet throughout the day. I felt clumsy in my training, been eating way more than I do regularly.

Rose went into her bunk, "I'll tell you in the morning," she murmured, closing her eyes as soon as she hit the bed.

Bronwyn was more talkative, clearly still buzzing from the meeting.

I sat up tiredly as they chatted on, listening in the details.

"There was a fight," Kat mentioned.

"Really?" I ask, shocked.

"Ya, Poe and this other fighter, fighting over whose better at what."

I rolled my eyes, "The cocky pilots are always like that."

I settle back into my bed, picturing Ben as my eyes grew heavy with sleep. 

I dozed.

"I'm not surprised you didn't come tonight," Connix comment jolted me awake. She was always a girl of few words.

"Why?" I ask.

"Have you told the general yet?"

'Told her what?' My heart began to race. Did Connix know something? Did someone see me sneak off into the forest?

"Told her what?" I asked shakily.

Connix blinked at me, "That you're pregnant."

'Pregnant?'

'I can't be!' I looked at my friend in horror. How does she know?

"Don't worry about being nervous," Connix said as she sat next to me, "it's natural the first time."

Everyone was awake now.

Rose jumped out of her bunk, "Rey! You're pregnant? Why didn't you tell me? Does Stut know yet?!"

"Keep your voice down!" I hissed.

Rose ducked closer, "Sorry," she whispered, "but I'm just so pleased. I knew there was something going on between you and Stut. He'll make a brilliant father!"

Kat raised an eyebrow, "I didn't know there was anything going on between you and my brother."

"There isn't!" I yelled, instantly regretting it.

Connix tilted her head, "No? Then who is the father?"

Bronwyn nodded her head towards me, almost telling me it's ok to tell them the truth.

I sigh heavily. I tell them everything about me and Ben's relationship. Everything from the beginning of Ach-Too. Our force connections, all of it. Even what happened on his destroyer.

I watched as they listened closely. They didn't cut me off or yell at me, but just listened..

After I was done, I yawned, nearly going to pass out from tiredness.

Rose sighed, "Even though he has done terrible things, I will accept him. There's to much hate in this galaxy and I believe in second chances, and if you believe he can be saved.. I do to."

Connix nodded her head, "I agree."

"Thank you," I say barely being able to hold my eyes open.

Connix then gently laid me down in my bed, pulling my blanket up to my chin, "Poor thing.. rest."

My eyes gazed into the darkness as they closed shut..

Heyyyyyy I hope you enjoy this chapter, either tomorrow or the day after that I'll post another chapter!! 

In a galaxy far, far, away,

     -Kira<3