Peter Pevensie [1] - His life or hers

Jadis arrives at Aslan's camp and claims for the Son of Adam's blood

Jadis arrives at Aslan's camp and claims for the Son of Adam's blood. Peter takes his brother's defense but when Jadis proposes your life against Edmund's, he just feels weak and desperate.

"You have a traitor on your side" the Witch tells Aslan.

"His offense was not against you" he replies.

The Witch turns head to Edmund.

"Have you forgotten the laws upon which Narnia was built?"

"Don't cite the deep magic to me, Witch!" Aslan roars. "I was there when it was written"

"Then, you should know that every traitor belongs to me" Jadis says. "His blood is my property"

Peter unsheaths his sword and steps before Edmund.

"Try to take it, then!" He says.

"Do you really think meer-force will deny me in my right? Little king" Jadis replies rudely.

Peter pulls down his sword and looks away. Jadis turns to Aslan again.

"Perhaps this can change your mind..."

She turns around, and to minotaurs get out the crowd, holding your arms and rudely drop you on the grass. All Narnians jump when they you: you're not wearing your wrists cuffs and leather armor anymore, you have bruises on your face and your hands and neck are covered of slices. You collapse on the ground, gasping.

"Y/N!" Lucy cries.

She attempts to run to you, but Susan holds her back. The sword in Peter's hands start trembling and his heart races madly.

"You have the choice, Lion! His life... or your dearest daughter's!..."

One of the minotaurs sharpens a dagger, causing your army to agitate. The cheetahs and leopards hiss and grunt, the soldiers grab the guard of their weapons. Peter feels his heart pound against his chest.

"She's struggled well before revealing your camp's location... But how long will she last this time?" Jadis asks, as the minotaur brings the dagger to your neck.

"This is dead for those who threaten the princess!" A centaur shouts.

All soldiers unsheats their weapons, the big cats lie down, ears down and claws out, ready to attack. But they're cut by your father's roar.