Edmund Pevensie x Reader [1] - Back to Narnia

⚘Edmund's POV

"Lucy? Have you seen that ship before?" I ask, looking at the painting on the wall.

Lucy turns around and smiles.

"Very Narnian-looking, isn't it?"

"Yes" I reply. Then I sigh. "Well, just another reminder that we're here and not there..."

Then, Eustace's voice resounds behind us.

"There once was to orphans who wasted their time, believing in Narnian nursery rhymes"

I turn around, fists tightened.

"Please, let me hit him!" I say.

I walk to Eustace, but Lucy holds me back.

"Don't you ever knock?" I ask Eustace, angry.

"It's my house. I do as I'm pleased. You're just guests" he replies.

He walks in the bedroom and sits on the bed. I roll eyes and turn around at the painting.

"Looks like the water is actually moving" Lucy says.

Eustace scoffs.

"What rubbish, see? This is what happens when people read fairytales of yours!"

"There once was a boy called Eustace, who read books for the fact that they were useless" I say.

Lucy chuckles. Then she looks again at the painting.

"People who read fairytales always end up to become idious burdens. Unlike people like me, who read books of real information!"

"Idious burdens!" I say, turning around. "I haven't seen you life a single finger since we arrived here!"

Eustace gets up and steps back as I walk to him, scared. He proceeds to get out the room, but I close the door.

"You know, I'm really tempted to tell uncle Harold that you stole aunt Alberta's sweets..." I say.

"Liar!" Eustace replies.

"I found them under your bed" I explain. "And you know what? I licked every-one-of-them!"

"Ugh! I'm infected with you!" Eustace growls, disgusted.

Suddenly, I feel cold water drops on my arm, as well a windblow coming from my right, where the painting hangs. The water's moving on it.

"What's going on here?" Eustace asks.

The water jets going out of it soon grow, turning into a powerful fall.

"Whatever is happening, you better stop it!" Eustace says, nervous.

I turn the head and glare at him, like I'm challenging him to make us stop. Then, Eustace walks to the painting and removes it from the wall. But when he grabs the painting, the water flow increases, causing him to fall down. The level of water now reaches the bottom of the window.

"Edmund, what do we do?" Lucy asks.

"How could I know?" I ask back.

Eustace tries to swim to the door, desperately.

"HELP! MOTHEEER!" He yells.

"Oh shut up!" I glare at him.

Water keeps going up in the bedroom, soon reaching the ceiling. We don't have other choice than taking a deep breath and diving into the water. I was expecting to see the furniture, but everything that was in the bedroom has disappeared. The whole bedroom has actually disappeared!