Peter Pevensie [3] - Telling how he feels

Peter gets hurt in his duel against Miraz, and suddenly thinks about you, thinking he might not do it

Peter gets hurt in his duel against Miraz, and suddenly thinks about you, thinking he might not do it... And when he's about to ask Edmund to tell you how he feels for you, his brother just cuts him off.

Peter kneels to rest, feeling fire through his left shoulder. Caspian lifts his arm to take his shield, but it hurts even worse. Peter groans.

"I think it's dislocated" he says, gasping.

His brother instantly comes to help him. He places both hands on Peter's arm, ready to replace his shoulder.

"What do you think happens back home... if we die here?" Peter asks then.

Edmund stops and turns head to his brother.

"I know I act like a prat with you... sometimes..." Peter says.

I know, Edmund thinks, but he's too awkward and concerned about the duel to answer.

"And with Y/N as well" Peter adds.

The image of you suddenly pops in his mind. He would've loved to show you Narnia and all its wonders... But now, he just feels sad and desperate, thinking you might not see each other again.

"You know... She and I have known each other for a while and... I-I was wondering... - in case I don't make it - if you could tell her - OOOOHHH!"

Edmund doesn't let him finish his sentence and replaces his shoulder. Peter ends his sentence by a groan.

"Save it for later" Edmund says.