Thomas x Reader [1] - Getting closer

You, Minho and Thomas ran as fast as you can as the gates of entry 7 were closing, thuding loudly. Your heart was pounding against your chest.

"GUYS! COME ON!" Minho shouted, running at the front.

You reached the blades' area, when suddenly, you heard an outbreak. The rank of blades on your right started twisting, then the others followed, rank by rank. Your heart jumped. You ran through the blades ranks, fast enough not to get smashed. But Thomas wasn't fast enough... He turned and ran in the same direction as you and Minho.

"GUYS!"

"KEEP GOING, THOMAS!" You shouted.

You heard Thomas growl, then he rushed between the twisting blades and went on your side, bumping Minho. They both gasped.

"Keep going! Keep going! Let's go!" Minho said.

You turned left and got out the blades' area. But you couldn't slow down: now, the ground started trembling. You stopped, surprised. Two pieces of ground in front of you lifted up, and a metallic wall fell down, loudly grincing.

"Shit!" Thomas swore.

"This way! Come on!" Your keeper said.

You all ran right, just in time not to get crushed by the wall. All the ground around you lifted, and metallic walls collapsed on the floor one by one, spreading dust and rocks everywhere. You got dust in your eyes and throat, it scratched hard but you couldn't stop running.

You arrived near a small opening. You knew it was the way back to the Glade. But then, the stoned floor lifted up. You ran faster and jumped on it. The space between the roof and the floor got smaller and smaller, you moved from walking on all fours to creeping. Your heart pounded as you felt the roof against your head. You placed a hand on the edge of the wall and pulled yourself, growling. You slid aside and slipped your leg out the narrow opening to crawl out of it. You yelled of surprise as you fell down, and groaned when you collapsed on the floor.

"OUCH!" Thomas groaned.

You jumped as you felt that the floor was actually not the floor. You raised head and realized you were lying on Thomas, his face being a few inches far from yours. Your heart raced crazily.

"Oh ssh - I'm sorry..." you said.

"No. It's my - "

"Really, Shanks! You think it's the right time for that?" Minho said, standing next to you, arms crossed on his chest.

"Shut up, Minho!" You replied, getting up and rubbing your clothes.

Minho chuckled.

"Alright. Let's go, we're almost there..."

Then he jogged away. Thomas got up and rubbed his clothes too. Then he raised head, you quickly looked away, blushing.

"Right. Let's go" you said, before running again.