Oliver Wood [1] - The new chaser

Gryffindor's team goes to the pitch for a practice

Gryffindor's team goes to the pitch for a practice. But when Oliver finds out that the pitch was booked for Slytherin the same day to train a new player, he gets really annoyed... until he figures out who's the said player.

"I spent the summer preparing a whole new Quidditch program" Oliver explains his team. "We'll train earlier, harder and longer - "

Suddenly, he sees a bunch of Slytherins in Quidditch robes, walking on the other side of the courtyard.

"Wha - I don't believe it!" He grunts.

The team follows him to Slytherin's.

"Where do you think you're going, Flint?" He asks.

"Quidditch practice" Flint replies.

"I booked the pitch for Gryffindor, today" Oliver says.

"We've got priority today, Wood. We have to train our new chaser..."

"Oh! You've got a new chaser. Well, we have a new seeker! So, what's makes you a priority?" Oliver asks, annoyed, glaring at Flint up and down.

"Easy Wood. I've got a note from Snape. If you want to read it - "

Flint searches in the pocket of his robe and pulls out a small parchment, then he tends it to Oliver. But he pushes Marcus's hand away.

"I don't want to read your note! Who's the player?" He asks angrily.

Marcus and his team step aside, showing you wearing your brand new Quidditch robe. Oliver's heart races and his anger turns into surprise, then interest.

"Y/N?" Alicia and Angelina claim behind him.

"You know her?" Oliver questions.

"We have class together" Fred explains, sighing.

Oliver turns to you again, staring at your Y/H/C hair and Y/E/C eyes. Everyone around gets quite at the sight of you two staring at each other. Marcus looks down at you, then back to Oliver, confused.

"Does that mean you're letting us go?" He asks.

"Well... Guess I don't have a choice, so yeah" Oliver replies.

"Huh?" The twins claim.

"Yeah?" Angelina asks.

"Yeah" Oliver says, turning around.

Angelina and Katie stammer, the rest of the team sigh, while yours walks to the pitch proudly.

"Have a nice evening!" Marcus says, sassily.

Fred and George grin behind Marcus, while Oliver still stares as you walk away, a smile growing up on his face.