Ron Weasley [1] - Sassy

The first years barely met that Draco Malfoy's sassing all of them, especially Ron

The first years barely met that Draco Malfoy's sassing all of them, especially Ron. You don't know why he's doing that, but you won't keep quiet and decide to cut off his arrogance. And Ron can't stop laughing at your comebacks.

"So it's true, what I heard in the train..." a blondish boy says. "Harry Potter is a student of Hogwarts!"

Everyone whispers.

"This is Crabbe. And Goyle" the blond boy introduces the boys behind him. "I'm Malfoy"

Then he walks up the stairs to stand before Harry.

"Draco Malfoy"

Ron can't stop himself releasing a chuckle. Malfoy turns head, glaring.

"Is my name funny?" He asks. "No need to ask yours... A red-head, and a second-hand robe... You must be a Weasley!"

Draco turns back to Harry.

"You might see that some families are worth better than others..." he says. "Don't choose your friends among doubtful people..."

"I wouldn't choose my friends among those who've got owl's poop on their robes..." you cut in.

Harry and Ron release a nose blow. Draco looks down at his robe, stammering. He notices the spot and pulls it off, nervously. Everyone around giggle.

"You could've warned me about that!" He glares at his friends.

"Keep your advices for yourself, you need them more than we do" you tell the blondish.

McGonagall comes back and signs the students to come. Draco blushes as you, Harry and Ron walk pass him.

"That was wicked!" Ron claims.

"That was nothing. I just think it's stupid to judge people on the state of their goods..." you reply.

Ron and Harry glance at each other, smiling. Both think they must have you as best friend.