Edmund Pevensie [1] - "Not my girlfriend"

Edmund never called you his girl or such, neither kissed you in public

Edmund never called you his girl or such, neither kissed you in public. That's quite annoying, knowing that you've been a thing for... actually years. But things are about to change when you get hurt in the battle.

The Telmarines are circling your army, and they have blocked the way in Aslan's how. There's nowhere to flee, neither to shelter. Your army keeps struggling, waiting for Lucy to come back with some help.

You see Caspian, a few meters far from you, being brought down by a Telmarine soldier. He's lost his sword and it's now too far for him to get it back. You instantly decide to help him and bring a hand to the top of your quiver, but your heart stops as you feel it empty.

"Shoot!" You swear.

You instantly grab one of your daggers and throw it away, causing it to plant in the Telmarine's shoulder. He groans of pain, before collapsing on the grass.

Caspian sends you a thankful look, but his eyes quickly turn horrified as he looks over your shoulder.

"Y/N! LOOK OUT!" He shouts.

You turn around, and jump back at the sight of a horse charging you. You bend over, just in time to avoid the knight's sword.

Edmund's heard Caspian yell your name and his now watching you, worried, but without lowering his guard. You barely have time to avoid the horse that a Telmarine charges you too. You unsheath your two remaining daggers and cross them on the tip of his spear to block his attack. But the soldier struggles, causing you to release one of your weapons. He smashes you down with his spear, you fall down, releasing the other dagger. Edmund's heart stops as he sees the Telmarine plant his spear in your right arm, causing you to release a heartbreaking cry.

"Y/N!" He screams after you.

Edmund knows you're brave and strong, but he hates when you get hurt. His hand tightens on the guard of his sword as rage invades him. He charges your opponent and push his spear away from you with his sword.

"Not. My. Girlfriend!" Edmunds shouts as he fights the soldier.

He pushes back the Telmarine, until he falls down the hole that your army created, yelling. Then he turns around, checking if you're okay.

"I'm good" you say as you get up.

Edmund rushes to you and takes you in his arms. You groan as his arm wraps around you, covering your injured arm.

"Argh! Edmund, that's my wound - "

You barely have time to finish your sentence that your feel two hands in your neck, and a pair of lips on yours. You're surprised first, you you quickly get comfortable and place hands on Edmund's sides, enjoying the kiss for a few seconds before you break apart.

"Did something strike your head?" You ask.

"No. Why?" Edmund replies.

"You just called me your girlfriend" you explain. "And you just kissed me..."

You pause as a Telmarine is charging you, step away from your boyfriend and throw your dagger in the soldier's chest. You stare as he falls on his knees, gulping.

"In the middle of battle" you finish.

You get your dagger back and join Edmund again.

"Well... I'm actually your wife, but... that's a good start" you add.