Peter Pevensie [2] - Apology

You're Aslan's daughter and Peter's wife

You're Aslan's daughter and Peter's wife. When Peter came back with his siblings, after 1300 years, you get mad at him for having left. So, he decides to tell you everything: how it happened, how sorry he feels and how much you mean to him...

Your small boat is floating along the River Rush. Everyone is particularly quiet, especially you. It's been 1300 years since Peter and his siblings left, and he came back like a flower, like he had gone for a few days...

"Y/N..." Peter cuts off your dream.

"What do you want, Peter?" You respond, almost shouting.

"Bloody hell! She scared me!" Edmund whispers behind you.

"Just talking" Peter says.

You turn around to face him.

"About what? About how you abandonned me here for all this time?" You ask.

Peter looks away, sighing.

"I thought you were used to the fact of being away from me for a year..."

"Oh! Cause you think I've been waiting for just a year?" You ask.

Behind you, Edmund, Lucy and Susan turn around.

"It's been 13 centuries, Peter!" You cry. "Lucky for you that we don't have children. You know why? Because you'd barely have known them! Cause they'd probably not be here anymore!"

Peter tries to take you in his arms, but you slap his arm away, which breaks his heart.

"Get off me!" You order.

You feel tears forming in your eyes. You place your elbows on your knees and pass hands in your hair, hiding your face.

"How could I've been so stupid... Marrying a man who's not from this world" you say, voice breaking.

"We didn't mean to leave, you know" Peter replies. "How could I intentionally leave you?"

You raise head to your husband, who wipes your tears with his thumb.

"I never meant to let you down, Y/N. You mean so much to me" he says.

Peter takes your head and gently places it on your shoulder. He slips the fingers of his free hand between yours.

"I love you" he says.

"I love you too" you reply.