Fred Weasley x Reader [1] - Jealousy

You had just finished your practice in the Room of Requirement, and again you had seen Fred talking with two Ravenclaw girls. The way they were laughing at litterally everything Fred said and how Isobel McDougal was twirling her hair made you think they wanted much more than a simple advice on defensive spells...

"Come on, Y/N! They were just asking for an advice!" Fred told you as you two were walking around the lake.

"Did Marietta Edgecombe need to carress your arm for that?" You asked, adding the gesture to your question.

Fred let his head fall back, huffing. You'd been acting such for days then and he started getting really annoyed.

"Expecto Patronum - Hahaha! Fred, you're so funny!" You imitated with a nasal voice.

"Alright. Enough!"

You jumped when the ground vanished under your feet and Fred placed you on his shoulder.

"You're driving me sick, Y/N L/N!" He said.

"Fred. Put me down"

"No, I'm done with you. I'll throw you in the lake..."

"And feed me to the giant squid?" You asked, cynic.

"Exactly"

Fred waved as he walked past a group of familiar Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws. They giggled as they saw Fred carrying you upside down on his shoulder.

"Unless you decide to stop complaining and being jealous..." he added then.

"I'm not jealous"

"Well, you made your choice..."

Pebbles crackled under Fred's feet as he arrived near the edge of the lake, not even slowing down. You heart raced.

"Fred... Fred, stop! - FRED!"

He started whistling as he raced pace to the water. You shook your legs crazily.

"ALRIGHT! Alright!... I'll stop" You surrendered.

You jumped as Fred's feet stopped a few inches far from the water. Fred leaned in and you slipped to his front, automatically wrapping legs around his waist. You stared at each other for a moment, you slipping fingers through his ginger hair.

"D'you still want me to put you down?" He asked then.

The sight of water below you had changed your mind. Moreover, you were in your favorite cuddling position.

"Not yet" you said, before cupping Fred's face with both hands and kissing him.