Peter & Edmund Pevensie [1] - The Trainer

Peter and Edmund are watching the Narnian's practice

Peter and Edmund are watching the Narnian's practice. They try hard to keep serious as they watch you train, but inside they just melt of admiration for your looks and fighting skills.

Caspian is briefing Edmund and Peter about the Narnian's training.

"So, what do you have?" Peter asks Caspian.

"We have around twenty spearers and fifty archers" replies Caspian. "They still need some practice, though..."

They're just walking pass the training spot for archery. Twenty foans and dwarfs harm their bow... but only four of them shoot the target. The two kings grin, awkward.

"Alright. Emm... N-not bad! Just... K-keep practising!" Caspian says, even more awkward.

"I doubt they'll be ready on time..." Edmund mutters.

"Susan will drill them" replies the High King.

Edmund sighs, he's not convinced at all.

"What about the swordsmen?"

Caspian nods. Peter and Edmund stammer.

"W-what - You don't have any swordsman?" Asks Peter, his heart racing madly.

We're dead... So dead! His brother thinks.

"I didn't say that!" answers Caspian. Then he signs the kings to follow him.

They walk further in the clearing, and the noise of blades clattering increases.

"Most of them still need some practice" Caspian explains. "But they have a very good teacher..."

Moreover? The brothers think, still not convinced.

"Trust me, you can trust her. She's really good" says the prince.

"She?" Asks Edmund.

The boys keep walking to another training spot, where two dozens of foans and centaurs are practising the use of swords and daggers. Among them stands only one girl, with Y/H/C hair and great Y/E/C eyes. She wears a green and white shirt under a brown leather armor, dark trousers, high boots and wrists cuffs. The boys' eyes widen at her sight.

"Y/N arrived about one week ago. She allied with Reepicheep and the centaurs, then she volunteered to train our warriors in swordsmanship" Caspian explains.

Edmund and Peter watch you cross blades with your opponents and learners. You fight with such elegance and confidence, making your blades twist, warming up the young kings' hearts...

By Aslan, she's good! Peter tells himself.

She's really... - Wow! Edmund thinks.

Suddenly, a foan charges from your dead point. You barely have time to turn around that he places the tip of his sword under your chin, brushing your Adam's apple. Peter raises head, frowning as he wonders how you will react...

Curiously, you seem extremely still for someone who has a blade brought to their neck.

"You'll never slit someone's troat that way" you say.

Suddenly, you smash the foan's weapon away from your face with your sword, and maintain it down as you bring your dagger to his neck with your left hand. The foans gasps as you place the tip of your dagger on his troat, and your sword behind his neck.

Really good! Peter keeps thinking.

"Place your blade just here, then give a push" you explain while simulating your attack. "Once your opponent is in this state, he won't be able to move anyway... Then, always be careful not to get caught like this!"

I like her, thinks Edmund.

Edmund turns head to his brother. They don't have to talk to understand each other. And although they're trying their best to keep serious in front of you, their minds are full of admiration for you.

She's pretty, right? Edmund thinks, looking at Peter.

Don't get us caught, Ed! Keep serious, Peter replies in his mind.