William Moseley [1] - After an intense night

You wake up late at William's flat, and you're late to catch your plane

You wake up late at William's flat, and you're late to catch your plane. You get up quickly, litterally freaking out and avoiding the conversation about last night, which bothers William quite much...

The sunrays warm up your face, slowly waking you up. You open your eyes, and your heart jumps when you don't recognize your bedroom. Then, you realize that an arm is wrapped around your body, tightening you as you move under the bedsheets. You sigh as you remind the previous night, which was pretty intense.

You smile as you feel a pair of lips riding up your arm to your shoulder.

"Good morning" William says.

"Hey" you reply, voice breaking as it's the first word of the day you're saying. "What time is it?"

"Around eight o'clock or something..." William responds, his lips connecting with your neck.

He breaks apart and lies on the bed to rest, still holding your hand in his. You bring your other hand to your phone on the nightstand and check the time. Your heart races as you look at the screen: it is actually 8:52 AM, and your plane leaves the airport at 10:26 AM.

"Shit!"

You release William's hand and jump of the bed, grab your black jeans on the edge of the bed and put them on quickly.

"Shit! Shit! SHIT!" You swear as you dress on as fast as you can.

"You didn't answer" Will says.

"Answer what?"

"I said last night was pretty good..." he repeats.

"Yeah" you answer.

"Yeah?" William asks, surprised and offended.

You don't reply and run to the bathroom. You pass water over your face, arrange your hair and brush your teeth quickly.

While you get ready, William gets up and sits on the edge of his bed. He walks to his wardrobe and puts on a pair of blue jeans. Your answer to his remark about last night resounds in his mind; he was expecting more than a simple "Yeah"...

You get out the bathroom, still in a rush, and search for your shoes. Your racing seems to bother Will.

"Can you just slow down for a minute?"

"I don't have a minute" you reply, impressing him as Peter Pevensie. "I have to be at the airport in one hour!..."

"One hour..." William mutters.

You get up and face him. You grab your right sneacker in his hand.

"What?" You ask.

"Well, you don't need to rush if you have to be there in one hour... I would've suggested you a second round, but... you're already dressed" he says.

William places one hand in your neck and the other on your waist. Your heart races at the feeling of his hands.

"We can have breakfast here, then I'll drive you at the airport. Would be an occasion to see Georgie, Skandar and Ben..."

"You would do that?" You ask.

William smiles, his eyes moving from your eyes to your lips.

"Why not?" He asks, leaning in.

"I don't know... I just thought I was... some kind of one night stand to you" you reply between his kisses.

His lips are warm and smooth. You instantly feel comfortable in his hold and move closer to him, wrapping arms around his waist. He cups your face with his hands, and you forget about your plane for a moment.

"You could be my one night stand... for an undetermined time" Will says, causing you to chuckle into the kiss.

His lips soon move to your jaw and neck, reaching your weak spot, causing you to release a soft moan. Your hands slip down to the button of his jeans.

"Maybe we can shorten breakfast time and start round two..." you say, unbuttoning Will's pants.

You feel Will's smile against your neck. He's filled by a sudden desire of pushing you on the bed. He climbs on top of you, his lips reaching your neck again and his hands slipping underneath your top. You bite his ear, slightly groaning, and he releases a breathless gasp, his private area hardening against your waist.