Fili & Kili [1] - "At your service"

When we knock on the door of your father's house for the third time, you and Bilbo start being annoyed

When we knock on the door of your father's house for the third time, you and Bilbo start being annoyed. You still decide to go at the door, just to yell at the knockers to leave you alone. But when you open the door and see two young and handsome dwarfs, things get more difficult than planned...

Someone knocks at the door. Again...

"This time, it's enough!" Your father cries.

You walk to the door, determined to show off your anger.

"No, Y/N! Don't open the door!" Bilbo says.

"I'll just tell them to leave us alone!" You reply.

"You're just like your mother..." Bilbo grunts.

"I know" you answer, reaching the door.

You pull on the handle, ready to express your rage. But the sight of two young and handsome dwarfs cuts you off. The one on the left has long blond hair and wears a light brown coat, while the one on the right has dark hair and eyes and wears a brown and black coat.

"Fili" the blondish introduces himself.

"And Kili" the brownish says.

"At your service" they claim together, bowing.

They have quite good manners for dwarfs. And they're quite tall, too... Your heart races as your gaze meet theirs.

"Is it well Mr. Bagging's house?" Kili asks, looking up at the roof.

Don't let their looks get you, Y/N. They're dwarfs... Do not, do not!...

"No! This is the wrong house!" You say.

"Even the wrong village!" Your father shouts from the kitchen.

"Mr. Baggings?" Kili asks.

He enters, bumping your shoulder, followed by his brother Fili. Both look at you up and down before coming in, causing you to blush.

"I really love your place! Did you build it yourself ?" Kili asks, walking around the house.

"No, it's been in the family's inheritage for generations..." Bilbo explains, holding swords and daggers in his arms. "This is my mother's wedding chest! Please, don't do that!" He tells Kili, who's rubbing his shoes on your grandmother's case.

"Oh! By our good world! Use this" you cry, tending Kili a brush to rub his shoes. "And do it outside!"

Kili takes the brush in your hand, surprised by your nerve.

"Calm down, my Lady!" Fili says.

"No! I won't calm - "

Suddenly, the bells rings again. Anger fills you as you rush to the door.

"NO! NO ONE'S IN, SO LEAVE!" You shout. "THERE ARE ENOUGH DWARFS IN OUR HOME!..."

"She's got nerve!" Fili says.

"That's kind of attractive..." Kili replies, rubbing his shoes above a small garbage.

"Pardon me?" Your father cuts in, shocked.

"AND IF IT'S A JOKE YOU'RE DOING - You scoff - WELL, IT IS OF VERY WRONG TASTE!"

You place a hand on the handle and open the door. You step back as a dozen of dwarfs fall down on each other, before your feet.

"Don't push me!" One of them says.

"MY FOOT!" Another cries.

Your father gets rid of the young dwarfs' weapons and joins you at the entry.

"I told you not to open the door!" He glares.