Seamus Finnegan [1] - Potions class

You're in potions class and you have to make a love potion

You're in potions class and you have to make a love potion. You hate that branch of msgic, though... Seamus tries to impress you and to cheer you up by showing you his skills, but then...

"Everyone at work!" Slughorn orders.

You gather your books, ingredients and tools and find a place next to Hermione. You drop your material on the table rudely.

"I hate potions... Even though the class isn't given by Snape, this year" you mutter.

"You must follow the lesson if you want to work later..." Hermione says.

"I know. But I hate this class! Everytime I make a potion, nothing happens!... I always do what's told, though!..."

You take a few branches and cut them with a knife.

"They're to big" Hermione says. "The pieces have to be 0.3 millimeters long..."

"But they are 0.3 millimeter long!"

Hermione grabs a square and places it near your branches, bringing her face to them.

"No. That's 0.6..."

You huff.

"Kill me! Someone kill me!" You beg, slapping your face with your book.

"You must stick your fingers to cut, Y/N" Seamus cuts in. "It'll be easier to cut closer to your fingers without hurting yourself... It'll be more simple to make them shorter if you do like this..."

Seamus uses his knife as a scraper and forms a small pile with his pieces of branches. Then the place a hand on the back of his knife and axes them, so they'll be even smaller.

"That's a good idea, Seamus!" Neville claims.

"My mum taught me" he explains. "She does that everytime she cooks..."

Seamus grabs a few of his pieces and throws them in his cauldron. What you fear is that he places his head too close to it...

"Seamus - "

"She actually does delicious cheesecakes!" Seamus continues. "And my dad - "

The Irish boy brings his head on top of his cauldron, and the potion blows on his face with a loud rumble. Everyone around jumps. Seamus coughs, his face covered of ashes and his hair in a mess.

You and your friends can't stop laughing when this happens, although he's been doing that for almost six years. You and Hermione can't keep serious and burst into laugh.