A big surprise!

Teagan's P.O.V
So I Started playing minecraft then Sqaishey said "Let's see if Stampy is online just go onto the home page go to the friend list and you see that search friend button down there just click it and type Stampylongnose,"
"Yay, he's on!!!" I said
Stampy's P.O.V (didn't see that coming did ya!!!)
I wasn't really online I just left the xbox one on my minecraft before I left. I'm actually in Sqaisheys backyard waiting with Dantdm, Netty and Lee. We were all waiting for the clock to strike 4:00 pm. There it goes! I said "Let's go!" So we ran upstairs and screamed.
"Surprise!!!"
Teagan's P.O.V
I jumped back with excitement and fright and then went up and hugged them all Stampy then said "Welcome to your new Home" Then he smiled.
Lee nudged him on the shoulder and said "That wasn't part of the plan...." Then we all burst out in laughter.
"Thanks," I said still giggling. "This is the best day of my Life!!!" I smiled then looked up at all of them. "Thanks for making my life... Amazing" They all said your welcome.
Then Lee said "Group hug!!!" So we all hugged and laughed.

(Hey my little Duckies!!! Thanks for reading this part of my book! I really appreciate it see you latter in the next update T_for_T, Peace)