Wow

Teagan's P.O.V
I woke up in a room with Ceila in front of me. But I was tied to a chair. "What happened?" I asked
"I took over you!" She said "it was fun. Fun in deed. But I need to show you this," she said throwing a piece of paper at me untied me and quickly ran out and locked the door. I picked up the paper. It was a pregnancy test.... There were pink +. I fell to my knees and started crying "I'm pregnant!" I said "I need to tell Sqaishey Stampy and Lee! They'll be so mad!" So I folded the paper put it in my pocket. And climbed out the Brocken window. Convenient yet glassy. So I got a lot of cuts. But I did get out. I ran, sometimes trembling, to my house with tears still rolling down my face. Why me?
===========
Time Skip
===========
Once I got home I ran to my room and under the covers with a flash light reading that note over and over. None of it was fake... I just can't believe my eyes. I started crying. Sqaishey nocked on the door. I didn't answer. Then she came in. "You ok?" She asked. I didn't answer. She took the cover of and saw the test results.
"No don't look!" I said scrunching it up.
"Oh Teagan!" She said hugging me "don't worry about it! I understand." I sighed
"Can you tell Stampy for me?" I asked her
"Sure," she said "but after I believe it I'll tell him," we both laughed.
"I need to tell Lee!" I said standing up.
"Want me to drive you?" She asked
"No thanks," I said "I can walk," so I started walking out of the house and over to Lees place. I nocked on the door and Lee opened it.
"Hi Teagan!" He said.
"We need to talk!" I said. So he showed me to the couch and we sat down. I gave him the paper. He stared and stared at it until his phone broke the silence.
"I-I-I-I-I need to take this," he said. So he kind of trembled his way to the kitchen. (A=AmyLee L=Lee)
L I can't be a Dad!
A well dump her!
L I can't just walk out on her and the baby and say I'm dumping you!
A yes you can.
L I guess I can
A do it know and get it over with
L ok
I started crying and ran out the door "Teagan! Wait!" He yelled.
"Don't worry! I already know!" I screamed back at him
"I only did that to shut Amy up!" Then I heard Amy yell through the phone
"WHAT!!!"
"I thought I turned this thing of!" He yelled. He started crying.
(Hey guys! Lees in trouble! :P so till nextime! Bye my little Duckies! T_T) :) (: :P