Is it really fun?

"Wow!" I gasped as I ran to play in the forest next to our new house.
"Be careful!" My mum yelled after me.
"I will!" I yelled back never stopping. I ran to the middle of the forest and turned around laughing. I kept running around laughing, when I approached a- a- a - ummmm..... I didn't know what it was... It had redish, but more brown fury goat like legs, a small tail with the same fur, a human like upper body, goat like ears  and... Um.... Horns I guess..... I screamed, it screamed and hid behind a tree. "Oh sorry," I said "I didn't mean to scare you! I'm Teagan!" I said holding my hand out, the creature took it and I helped it up. I backed away slowly After it was standing. The thing came towards me, I stepped back. When boom! He came and hugged me, cuddling up to me.
"Hello!" the creature said. "I'm Mr Crandle!" It said.
"Hello Mr Crandle!" I said with a smile. "But, may I ask, what are you?" I put a questioning look on my face.
"Why," it started "I'm a faun!" It laughed.
"A faun?" I asked.
"Yes a faun!" It said "haven't you heard- oh no! I shouldn't be out here! This far out!" It exclaimed horrified. "She'll kill me!"
"She won't whoever she is! She won't!" I tried to convince.
"Oh, She will! She will!" He said again.
"Don't worry!" I told "I won't tell!" I helped his hands.
"A-a-a-are you s-s-s-s-sure?" He asked. I nodded "Oh thank you!" He exclaimed hugging the living daylight out of me.
"It's ok!" I said as he pulled away "it's ok," We both smiled. Then, that's when it got awkward. "Do you want to go down to the pond?" I asked Mr Crandle.
"That would be lovely!" He replied with a nod and a nice smile. So we ran down to the pond. Once we got there I took my shoes of and started to walk around in the water, when Mr Crandle joined me. I splashed him. "Oh no you didn't!" He laughed splashing me back.
"Awwww come on!" I said with a laugh. This kind of kept happening until.
"Teagan!" My mum yelled, "It's time for bed!" I sighed.
"Ok!" I yelled back. "By Mr Crandle!" Said in a loving tone "want to meet here at dawn?" I asked.
"That would be nice! Being able to see you again anyway!" He smiled, and I ran off. I ran inside my house and hopped into bed after having a shower of corse! Also getting changed into my Sqaishey ounsie.... In the morning I raced outside not even checking the time to go meet Mr Crandle. I ran to river and saw the little faun playing with a twig besides the river. "Hello Mr Crandle!" I said jumping up. He jumped once he heard his name get called out
"Why Teagan!" He started out of breathe "I thought you were a stranger!" I laughed at the thought.
"What do you want to do today? Mr Crandle?" I asked kinda shyly.
"Follow me!" He whispered quietly. So I did.
We ran over to a nice little cave just past the borders of the normal and fantasy land that he told me about, it was called Tania. As we past, some trees hit me. "Sorry," Mr Crandle started. "Some of them are on her side," I gulped at the word her, who is her? Some bells started. "Run," Mr Crandle started "RUN!!!"  So I did, as fast as my legs could carry me. "HELP!!!!" I yelled out so my parents could here "HHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!" I yelled louder. I heard rustles of leaves in front of me. "Run away," I told Mr Crandle. So he did, trusting me. Me parents came me Mum hiding me and my Dad with a gun he shot at what I was guessing was her. Her (lol) used some sort of magic and killed my Parents. But my parents somehow scared her of. I checked around for Mr Crandle. Nowhere to be seen. I started crying. Everyone I loved was dead, dead. So I made my way to the house and called 000 (Australian 911 :P) and told the police about my parents death, but keeping Mr Crandles promise didn't tell them the land of Tania.