This is not my life

Teagan's P.O.V
Then I remembered about Lee. So I took out my phone and called Lee. He didn't pick it up.... I sat down on the edge of the road crying because I've lost Lee...... Forever. I got up and walked to the park slowly, with tears rolling down my face. People stared at me. Ok, I don't blame them, I do have wings. But I was a normal person once too! I saw Lee, but he didn't see me... I ran to him and nearly tapped his shoulder and then I realised I shouldn't. He turned around and faced me. His beautiful brown eyes staring into my eyes. It was a magical moment. He held my hands and said
"Teagan, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to brake up with you and for you to run away from me!" He then kissed me. "Teagan! Will you be my girlfriend again?" I smiled then said
"Yes!" I walked back a step and then saw Ceila! I whispered to Lee "run,"
"What? Ok," he said. so we started to run away. Once we got away he asked me "what was that about?"
"Not anything you need to know about...." I said. "Let's get home,"
"Ok," he said. So we got a taxi and got a plane and flew home.
==============
Time Skip
==============
Once we got of the plane we walked back to my house and hugged. I opened the door and everyone stopped everything.
"Oh, thank god!" Sqaishey screamed and hugged me. "What happened?!" She asked
"I just needed time alone...... But things happened," I said showing my wing. Everyone gasped.
"Don't worry she's all fine now! And we're back together!" Lee said. And we kissed. I smiled and blushed and giggled at the same time.....
"So really what did happen." Asked Netty.
"It'll just stress you out!" I said playing with my fingers. They looked worried about it. "Just try not to think about it!" They nodded.
"No flying till your wing heals," Stampy joked.
"No really!" Said Sqaishey.
"You don't think I've already tried and fell face first on the ground? So I've kinda worked it out," I said with no breaths. So I was kinda puffed. But also dirty. "I'm going to have a shower," I said "to clean myself of..." Everyone looked at me.
"I think you should....." Said Sqaishey.
=============
Time skip
=============
"That was nice," I thought as I got into my pjs with my hair down. Because it was nearly night time. I came out and everyone was gone.... All except Lee. "I'm staying for the night," he said "I don't whant you to do anything stupid again," I laughed. Then he looked at me seriously. Then I looked downwards.
"Sorry about what I did..." I said tearing up.
"It's ok!" Said Lee hugging me "it's not your fault! You were sad. And didn't think about what you were doing," he whipped the tears of my face."I just love you," and he kissed me. I smiled
"I love you two!" Then I started thinking "Let's watch a movie!" So we snuggled up on the couch and put on 'Til Tomorrow' (not real! Wellllll I don't think so....!) near the end I fell asleep. Before I fell asleep I heard Lee say
"I'm going soon,"
============
Time Skip
============
I woke up a while later. Lee must have left. Then I looked up and around. There was blood. So I stood up and walked around. Lee came up to me with a knife in his hand and covered with blood. He said "Wana Play knives?" I backed of. Someone caught me. I turned around and it was Sqaishey! The whole Mac covered with blood created a circle around me and chanted.
"Kill her! Kill her!" Very creepy it was. Lee came closer and closer to me with the knife. He started cutting me in the leg. Until both of my legs were fully covered with blood, and he did the same with my chest and arms. Then he came up to my neck. I started crying and he snapped out of it.
"What am I doing?" He asked. Then looked around.
"Run!" I said but then Sqaishey started to strangle me. And I passed out.
(Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait... :P hope it was worth it! School just makes it hard I guess..... So! Til nextime.... Bye my little Duckies! T_T ) :)